SCAMERS! Maybe Your Photos?

Check out this website. They are using my name with someone else’s pictures and a third person’s write up. I’ve messaged them twice now and told them to take my name off their site, but I didn’t get a response and my name is still being used to scam people. Not sure what else I can even do If any of the pictures belong to you thought you might want to know about it.

http://realisticrebornbabies.com/available-babies/

5 Likes

They misname Huxley’s picture and call the other photo next to it Huxley. They say Huxley is a sculpture by Bountiful Baby. They show James asleep and then call him James awake. Looks like Joseph Asleep is listed as being sculpted by Tina Kewy. They’ve no clue what they’re doing and probably don’t care. Not too bright. How dare they use your name. Looks like another one of those Asian scam sites.

5 Likes

Yes it’s all messed up. I worried that my name is going to end up on a scammer list once people get scammed by this site.

2 Likes

This is so dirty rotten. And so hard when you can’t do anything about this kind of evil.

1 Like

Not sure how much it will help but I will mention it on my Asian scam warning page.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m in the middle of sending them a bunch of emails over and over telling them to take it down. I’m hoping they get annoyed and remove it. I would imagine that they would have to check their messages if they really want to have someone follow through with a purchase.

2 Likes

Just posted a note about on my page.

Thanks every little bit helps

1 Like

Do you only sell on reborns.com?

I can add something like that to my list also.

I have it for Angela Plicka and Joanna K.

Yes, I’m only on Reborns and I have a IG account that’s it not even FB. Thanks

2 Likes

Sad to say, but they locked onto you because you have such beautiful babies.

Well geez, I’ve never known a compliment to feel so sh!tty. I would have rather they not compliment me at all if that’s how they were going to do it.

7 Likes

So now they are trying to look legit since we have gotten the word out that artists make reborns and not companies. I can’t come up with the right words to describe how awful it is that they did this. :angry:

2 Likes

That stinks. I’m so sorry. I never knew there were so many dishonest people in this world.

Yes, it’s terrible. If you look on their Payment policy/about tab they are talking like they are in the US. Gift cards? they take gift cards as payment?

1 Like

You and me both!

Wow. Just wow. I guess if someone sends them a gift card then the buyer can’t get their money back through PayPal/their bank when they realize they were scammed. Hopefully people are too smart to send payment in the form of a gift card to someone they don’t know…

1 Like

Well makes me wonder if they are actually China scammers. What would they do with a gift card from the US?

1 Like

Probably sell them :frowning:

2 Likes

@quiltsabunch, That is a good point. Can they use them online maybe?

1 Like