Sam Leglar

Anyone get their Sam kit or shipping notice from Macpherson? I wanted to ask here first. Wanted to see if it wasn’t just me. He is my most anticipated kit of the year.

1 Like

Nope. They said he was shipping this week but I haven’t heard anything. Sometimes though I‘ve noticed that during big shipping rushes the kits can show up at your house before ever being updated online. Hopefully that’s the case with Sam.

3 Likes

They got a few kits now . Invoice if people lie about Sam ( they still have to do quality control )
Yes , they print out the labels and get parcels ready , but many times the emails with tracking will be posted only on the evening .
I guess they are really busy.

Looking forward to reborn my San as well

2 Likes

Waiting on my shipment notice for Sam as well.

Their website says please don’t email asking when shipment will be. They said they are working hard on it.

2 Likes

That’s why I asked here first.

McPhearsons said that they were waiting for the artist to give the go ahead to release the kits. That way they are release at the same time worldwide

1 Like

Really looking forward to this one.

No I paid for one last week I think Saturday the 23rd. No shipping notice yet. They must be very busy. But I am glad you posted so I know I am not alone! :wink:

I’m thinking busy too. Pip started shipping this week too. Plus some other kits came in stock. Glad it’s not me too. Can’t wait for him!

I ordered through Dolls By Sandie and tracking shows I should have him tomorrow or Monday. The box is at my city distribution center. Sometimes, they will deliver on Sundays.
Pip is supposed to be here Monday, too.

2 Likes

I just got an email from MacPherson that my Sam will be here Monday:)

4 Likes

I just received my shipping email. He was shipped Thursday. Should be here Monday. Must just be behind updating the system.

1 Like

I got a notice today from MacPhersons that Sam shipped. He’s already in Kentucky and will probably be here on Monday.

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten a shipping notice yet, I ordered from MacPherson’s.

1 Like

I got my shipping notice last night. He will be here Monday. :heart:

3 Likes

I bough Sam without preordering on 27th, and he was shipped yesterday. Not that I wanted him, I just need my vinyl putty to be shipped for free :wink: :rofl:

7 Likes

The things we do to save $8 on shipping. :rofl:

7 Likes

Right! We are crazy :wink:

3 Likes

Yes just got a notification too. I hope he will also arrive by Monday! Waiting on romy now.

2 Likes

I got my notification now too.

2 Likes