Salia's Details (sooo cute)!

Thanks! She’s adopted and will be heading home this week. She got adopted before I had finished painting so she was a partial custom, her mommy picked her hair color

2 Likes

The paciifiers came and they are clear.

1 Like

I finally was able to start my Salia! I am base coating her right now! So excited

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see her!!

2 Likes

I like that she has a belly plate.

2 Likes

I’m getting Mick in tomorrow I have been sitting on my hands not ordering her lol

2 Likes

Me too. I have never done one before, even for a larger baby, this is my first!

1 Like

Mick, I am not familiar with that one. Can you post a pic?

3 Likes

I want this kit but the lips and size scare me. I’m scared she would end up like The Joker.

1 Like

What a sweet baby!

I just started painting one of my Salia’s, my custom. Im also painting a custom Luciano girl and I am painting a Joy Stoete head for a cuddle baby.

I bought Mick as well but he’s not in at Once so Real yet. Ive decided Im buying most of my newer kits from MacPhersons from now on because Ive had so many problems with Once so Real, their customer service sucks and Ive had one problem after the next. I bought my Eloise kits at MacPhersons, Id rather pay the extra taxes than put up with head aches.

1 Like

Oh how fun package opening in your house is! Babies Babies and more BABIES lol! I look forward to seeing them getting painted with your beautiful style!

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I will be happy to show them off :wink:

1 Like

I had problems with Once so Real too.
For Adrie Stoete babies I now order direct from her : adriesdolls.com :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have a whole laundry list of problems. They need to do something or they are going to lose their customers. I have spent a ton of money on that site, no more. Im stuck with a Tobiah with a hole in his finger, they didnt combine an order to save me shipping recently. Ive had to send email after email to get any response. One of the worst thing was when I ordered my River by Alicia Toner they sent the kit with no COA. After 4 emails to them someone told me that there was no COA. I wrote back that there certainly was and I needed it. I had to send two more before someone finally told me that they didnt get them and would have to print them and would send me one. When it finally came it was faded and lines through it, apparently their printer was running out of ink…how unprofessional is that? Then I complained over and over and they simply ignored me. When I preordered my Luciano I got the belly plate, right before they sent him I suddenly got a refund with no explanation by email or on the site. When I got him, of course, there was no belly plate. They didnt even bother to let those of us who preordered him know. Fortunately I was able to find it somewhere else. I have more but I won’t take up this space to rant anymore LOL

2 Likes

Beautiful babies. I especially love the second one dressed in blue. Can you tell me what sculpt this baby is?

1 Like

Sorry to hear you are having so much problems too. I have simular complaints. I have a Luciano kit with black dots in his face. A sale, special price when buying two kits, wasn’t special price when checking out. They payed me back after many mails. Preordered a kit and never got it, etc.

1 Like

Yes, sounds very familiar!
I didnt have any problems until sometime around Christmas so I don’t know what is going on but they still get some of my money because I get my hair from them. I just spent a bit over 100 euro on more hair…least they don’t mess that up :wink:

Now she is actually a real baby :grin::heart_eyes:. I made all those bonnets for a photographer. She would make an adorable sculpt though!