Sales Yet?

Just curious regarding everyone’s sales? I know it’s not been too good lately and I was just wondering if it’s picking up for anyone yet? I hope some of you are getting some good money coming in, I worry about the reborn industry going ka-put! Anyone else feel that way? Christmas is coming so maybe things will look up, fingers crossed.

I don’t have a baby available often, maybe every few months, and I sell on eBay. I sold my Ramsey last week on eBay to a wonderful, happy buyer.

I sold my Laura at the end of May.

1 Like

Sold 3 in the last month, but have 3 others listed, one has been listed since June and pretty much just sitting there. Hoping for a FABULOUS Christmas buying season :christmas_tree: Summer is slow for me every year, but this year has been the worst I’ve seen.

2 Likes

I am on my 2nd listing for johnjohn…hardly any looks on first listing and pretty much none so far on this listing.
:tired_face::flushed::crazy_face:

2 Likes

My Ramsey had the least amount of views in the 9 years I’ve been selling dollies on there, but one buyer did bid and purchased him. So, you never know. Someone may see your John John and know that is the baby for them.

1 Like

I don’t know that he’s that popular of a sculpt @cherielynn09. I’m not sure why. I think he is adorable.

As far as sales go, the popular sculpts move quickly. I have Gounchin almost done. There are people messaging me who are ready to pay before seeing him together. I have another Laura ready to assemble and people are interested… Let’s see if any of those interested parties actually have money. :sweat_smile:

Ruby sold quicky. It was Max that took days… he’s definitely not as popular as Laura is. Darina took about a week.

3 Likes

All through instagram?

Most of this is through IG. If stuck it on reborns and hoped for the best, this would be a very slow and painful process.

My sales have still been really slow, I had to take a couple customs, which I hate doing and don’t normally do just to have a little income coming in. I sold one completed baby last month, and have had about 5 sitting for months now. I’m thinking about doing some bald budget babies for Christmas season, since I already have several higher end ones sitting.

1 Like

I have been working on nine hopefully will be ready on time for early Christmas shoppers. I have some babies on reborn just sitting and l don’t want to list on Etsy , the fees are too high now. They also sell the knock offs from China shamelessly even though they get flagged. My babies usually sell very trying not to worry, I’ll wait and see haw the sales holiday look I noticed that some long time artists have lowered prices a little but newbies are still trying to get the big bucks.

3 Likes

I only sell of Ebay…but sales since the spring have slowed…there are alot of knockoff and resale dolls to wade they when looking at reborn babies.

Well known sellers must be selling on. FB or just not listing as many as before.

Prototypes are almost non existent and Ebay used to be where they were sold consistently.

I had to relist John John but he did sell. I lowered starting bid on 2nd listing.

@Gabriell …i am excited to see your Christmas babies :relaxed:

I have 5 listed on Reborns right now and lots of lookers but no takers. I’ve lowered prices as much as I’m going to. I’m thinking it might be time to stick Santa hats on them :santa: and see if that helps.

1 Like