Sadie ~ adopted!

Trying to do a photo shoot on a day without sunshine doesn’t work out so great, BUT just wanted to say that I am loving the prisma/no paint hair thing. :smile:

23 Likes

Love the pics! Where’d the sun go today, huh? I have to do some photo shoots today. Guess I’m procrastinating. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know, right? Guess I need one of those lamps that make it look like the sun is shining.

2 Likes

Oh wow, Karen! Absolutely amazing hair and Sadie is a little stunner x

2 Likes

Thanks, Sam, that’s so nice of you ~ her coloring is off, though ~ crummy lighting. I’ll try again tomorrow!

1 Like

She is just beautiful! I do love this kit, I love her hair, she is just perfect :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Pretty pretty hair!!

2 Likes

You did a great job with those pencils!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Wow, beautiful hair and baby!

2 Likes

Really beautiful Karen…!!..:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Wow! That did very well.

2 Likes

She is precious, Karen. Nice job!

2 Likes

Karen, your hair just keeps getting better n’ better!!! What color pencils did you use, they look wonderful!! She is really precious!!! Great work!!

2 Likes

She’s so sweet and I love her hair!!

2 Likes

Thanks so much, everyone, you made my day! :heart:

@kimskids ~ you’re one of my reborning idols and welcome to come over anytime!

@lynn, the only pencil I used this time was BLACK…no chance of it turning orange, so I figured I was safe. I know how to neutralize paint so it doesn’t turn orange but wasn’t sure with pencil, still learning. It’s about 5 layers of pencil, the final layer is heavier. Pencil + thinning medium and then sealed with satin varnish at the very end. I want to try blonde hair but not sure which pencils to use.

We managed to get about 5 minutes of sunshine so I finished up her photo shoot and listed her:
http://www.reborns.com/item/54902

3 Likes

Absolutely awesome hair!!! Looks fantastic!!

2 Likes

Thank you @JackieJo :blush:

1 Like

beautiful… this is a really nice hair… you can make a tutorial so we can learn :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, @andik ~ I will try to make a tutorial next baby. :blush:

2 Likes

that would be awesome. Your Sadie will sale fast… I didn’t liked reborning that kit however they sold very fast …

2 Likes