Sabrina Rose by Ping Lau

Here is a photo showing her upper torso at the middle joint :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh that’s different…And her arms just attach to the cloth body like normal?

2 Likes

ouch…making babies…u go girl

@sweetiepieapril April your dolls are absolutely gorgeous! I saw your Sabrina Rose on ebay and ordered her kit immediately! What can I do with her bottom half as far as heat drying? I only have my nuwave oven for baking the vinyl and I am sure it won’t fit. Should I try a heat gun??

Haha…no d9nt tell him that or he’s gonna band us from talking lol

1 Like

@TanyaT
I ordered her today after @sweetiepieapril told us about the body. :grin: My wonder now is how do you stuff her?

1 Like

Which one?

No, I’m going to pass on this one. I just pre-ordered Sailor Rose, Saskia and Millie so I’m tapped out.

1 Like

No, where did you see that?

Oh those are all really cute too

Oh yeah I did see that. That’s one of those LDC kits I was telling you about with the connector pieces for the arms. She’s really cute but there are other ones that I like more

1 Like

I have a large table top convection toaster oven that she fit in perfectly. Since she won’t fit in thr nuwave ovens I suppose if you don’t want to use your home oven the other option would be a heat gun. I’ve melted pieces using those before so just be super careful :wink:

2 Likes

The arms are full length and attach to the cloth just as any full arm would to a cloth body. As for stuffing these babies I fill the lower torso with fine glass beads and pollyfill then for the upper body I just stuff well with pollyfill :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi there, can I ask you another question about filling these half torsos? It seems very soft for me. Did you only use glass beads in the legs or do you do halfway glassbeads and then stuffing in the legs as we normally do? I have no idea how to get stuffing into the legs. Did you make the hole in the vinyl torso bigger to do the filling and stuffing? I would really appreciate it if you could give me some direction. Thanks alot

I fill to the hips with glass beads then the rest of the way with Polly fill. I dont cut the hole open any more but instead use a funnel to fill with the glass then just wad up chunks of the pollyfill and stuff in using a chopstick and use it to help really stuff and pack it down.

Just saw your reply. Thanks for it. I’ve just bought a pre-owned Charlotte and I just thought of that. My baby girl’s name is Evelyn Paige with Evie for short.

received_494032111165378