Rowan

There are pictures of Rowan in the gallery!!

Hmmmmā€¦I like that heā€™s big, but Iā€™m not sure about the shape of his head. Will have to see him reborn!
Hugs, barb

Looks like he might be a contest baby . No pics of him.

Linda

He legs are long enough to be full legs but donā€™t have the positioning of full legs if you know what Iā€™m trying to say. I like big babies, but Iā€™m not a fan of the kits that look expressionless. Eh maybe that will change once I see him reborned- Iā€™m sure it will.

You can definitely see the resemblance to Hannah. But the face reminds me a little of a mixture of Shyann/Riley. Iā€™m ordering. I know itā€™s more expensive but I want to get ahead with this one.

ā€” Begin quote from ā€œkimomaxā€

You can definitely see the resemblance to Hannah. But the face reminds me a little of a mixture of Shyann/Riley. Iā€™m ordering. I know itā€™s more expensive but I want to get ahead with this one.

ā€” End quote

Oh! Are they available now? Okay I am going to look- I only saw him on my phone- Now I am excited

I see lots of ethnic possibilities in his face. I am glad he is just a bit bigger and his face reflects that. I love his lips but wish there was a bit of expression in them. He is definitely one that will showcase our talent in making him a ā€œrealā€ personality.

I need ā€˜babyā€™ $$$$. this is killing meā€¦

I would love to do a toddler, but Iā€™m not crazy about any of the ones available now. Iā€™m excited about seeing Rowan!

Iā€™m not sure I want to try one that size but if I do, at least my rooting will work. I always add too much hair! Or even a baby wig. Plus a wig would help with the ears (which run in my family!). It would be great to have pictures. That really helped with the fairies.

hes adorable so excited about the size too

I think he will look great. Canā€™t wait to see a prototype done.

I took the plunge and used money from the sale of my Spencer. He/She is on the way.

Maybe itā€™s just me, but the ears didnā€™t seem big. Guess Iā€™ll see when it arrives. Should arrive tomorrow.

I think Rowan will be cute. Got too many now unfinished though to buy one now, so Iā€™ll be content to wait.
I am looking forward though to all the Rowans in the contest

I would love to get him but like others have said I need money lol I will dreams when I see all your beautiful Rowanā€™s

Maybe BB will get some seconds kits to sell. Thatā€™s when my willpower goesā€¦

My Rowan arrived today. The face is much cuter than the gallery picture. S/he is going to be a big baby. Nice limbs. Nice color. I have taken a picture of Rowan next to my Libby parts for comparison. Rowan is a little bigger but more ā€œmatureā€. Rowan doesnā€™t have the newer baby look. I would say like 4-5 months of age. Canā€™t wait. S/he is already washed.

1 Like

ā€” Begin quote from ā€œkimomaxā€

My Rowan arrived today. The face is much cuter than the gallery picture. S/he is going to be a big baby. Nice limbs. Nice color. I have taken a picture of Rowan next to my Libby parts for comparison. Rowan is a little bigger but more ā€œmatureā€. Rowan doesnā€™t have the newer baby look. I would say like 4-5 months of age. Canā€™t wait. S/he is already washed.

ā€” End quote

Wow, Rowan is big. I love contests but this one Iā€™m sitting out. I really donā€™t want to root that size of a head. Since Iā€™ve reborned only 6 kits, rooting is still a big challenge for me. I just know I would have to work too hard to finish him/her in time and that would take the fun out of it for me. But I am really excited and looking forward to seeing all the Rowan babies. Best wishes to all of you.

He looks like another one Iā€™d like to do. I absolutely loved doing Libby and I still have lots of baby clothes in that size. Another BB sculpt Iā€™d like to try is Elliott. He looks very interesting.