Rowan Sneak peek! *Update - test photo shoot*

[size=14]slowly but surely [/size]

Waiting for some sun so i can take pictures, lol. Here is one from his a test shoot, he photoed really orange under these regular light bulbs. Maybe it’s time to infest in a studio light instead of waiting for the sun, lol.

Funny little curl on the top of his head. I did not do that, it naturally appeared, lol.

Tons Better!!! Was going to have to name him Cheeto, lol!

Looking good so far! Love the little curls on him.

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

Looking good so far! Love the little curls on him.

— End quote

I started using a new wool dye (Cushing’s) and was worried the batch for his hair came out too dark; but after I brushed it and fluffed it out it was this beautiful shade of sandy blonde.

Just need to finish rooting and he’s ready! Yea!

Iansmommie, he’s coming along nicely. Anxious for pix!

Oh the joys of rooting : ) … It is looking great!!

Angela… he is darling, even with the oragne tint from your lighting… I bet BB will feature him in the gallery. Very nice job on Rowen… Little Irish laddie…

He looking awesome–i was thinking he looked Irish also You’ve done a great job :0)

— Begin quote from “luv2Lrn”

He looking awesome–i was thinking he looked Irish also You’ve done a great job :0)

— End quote

Well his name is Rowan! I wed and breed with a red bearded Irishman, lol. My son’s name is Ian Patrick Flanders, lol. So I guess I’m partial! If I don’t know a real baby to inspire me, I paint my babies from memories the memories my son.