Round Robin

My husband sent me a text today telling me I have a box. My round Robin came today and I am stuck at work for 48 hours . Thank you Linda

Ty I know Grrr

I will post when I get to go home and open Wednesday morning.

I did not post pictures yesterday because my photobucket account was having issues GRRR
I am trying to upload this morning again and will post as soon as I can

Cant wait to see!!

I have been plagued with computer issues today but here goes. The first thing I need to do is say Thank you so much to Linda. I wanted to explain also we are member of 2 forums and she wound up with my name on both places.
This is my box

when I cut it open , here is what I found.

Here it is out of the box

A onsie, 2 pacifiers, a wonderful scarf, Teddy Bear, socks,some ribbon roses, 2 handmade headbands, a rattle toy all for Libby and myself

A better close up of some of my beautiful stuff

Libby loves her teddy bears and Ladybug pacifier holder Aunt Linda gave her

I have been plagued with computer issues today but here goes. The first thing I need to do is say Thank you so much to Linda. I wanted to explain also we are member of 2 forums and she wound up with my name on both places.
This is my box

when I cut it open , here is what I found.

Here it is out of the box

A onsie, 2 pacifiers, a wonderful scarf, Teddy Bear, socks,some ribbon roses, 2 handmade headbands, a rattle toy all for Libby and myself

A better close up of some of my beautiful stuff

Libby loves her teddy bears and Ladybug pacifier holder Aunt Linda gave her

you spoiled us terribly

Such a sweet gift package! Love everything there and it looks like Libby is enjoying them as well!

How wonderful! Libby looks ever so content with all of her new goodies!

Libby loves everything Katherine your two boys just make me think awe every time i see that picture

I second that motion! Katie, your little guys are adorable and I just love the picture of them having a brotherly close moment. I think I’m having severe empty nest, because I SO much want some children around. Those little guys are the cutest, sweetest kiddos; lucky you, savor every moment.