rosebud

OH MY, OH MY, Rosebud came today and i didnt think she was this small. But i love that tiny face. I might even order another.

Small, but adorable!

Precious Gift looks like the older version of Rosebud, don’t you think?

— Begin quote from “Friki”

Small, but adorable!

Precious Gift looks like the older version of Rosebud, don’t you think?

— End quote

yep so true! It was hard for me I think to do a smaller kit I dont know why! But i just got PG and i am soooo in love. But i love rosebud too

I got precious gift too ! But for some reason i keep looking at my rosebud and thinking i am going to have so much fun. I know her legs are short but i will be making her a body for full legs.

Hi, I just ordered precious gift. I have a rosebud but haven’t reborn her. I want a little more practice reborning before I start a kit with so much detail. I think they will be fun to do. Looking forward to it.

oh my gosh i love cindy musgroves kits. i did libby as boy and girl twins. i had one rosebud but after seeing those twins i ordered another one. i cant wait to get started .

Karen, I’ve got Precious Gift, and I’m so anxious to start her. I’m a little afraid of Rosebud because she is so small…I learned the challenges of a little one with Tayla (15"). But, that’s not going to stop me from ordering Caleb when he becomes available! I want to wrap up PG in a receiving blanket (isn’t that a quaint term?) and hold her close…and yes, I’ll talk baby talk to her! Sometimes I want to take them to bed with me but I’m afraid our little doggies might decide to chew! Rhonda