Rosebud pics please!

i would love to see everyone’s rosebud pics! Please!

1 Like

I saw your other posts and didn’t recognize he is rosebud! Gorgeous!!! I love him, I am glad your made him a boy:-) beautiful coloring!!!

1 Like

Here’s my little sweetie. Not the best lighting. She’s cuter in person.

2 Likes

Awwww! I really love these little ones! I am excited to work on Caleb:/) but I just adore rosebud- just wish for cute clothes that fit… With good prices! @jeanhai I wrote you back:-)

1 Like

Mine was a memory baby for someone. I don’t have the comparison any more but he looked just like him.

3 Likes

Wow!!! I love the back plate too!! So realistic!

1 Like

Looks like a berenguer torso?

1 Like

4 Likes

It was a berenguer! BB’s body plates were too big for that little one so I found a cute lil berenguer, stole the body off of it and later reborned the rest of the berenguer too :blush:

2 Likes

Here are 3 that I did back in 2012…I need to do that one again for a updated version…ha!

5 Likes

Nikkiroc Try Carters preemie, they are a little big , not much. I used it on my rosebud, she had a sleeper and a onsie with matching pants. I washed the clothing and put it in the dryer , it makes them a little more snug. I think if clothing fits to perfect then it kinda just makes it look more like a doll. Carters is not so expensive also, that’s basically the only brand I buy.

3 Likes

Thank you dee! I haven’t ever been to an actual carters store! Still trying for a real little one myself​:baby_bottle::baby:t3:But I can’t wait to go now:-)

2 Likes

Starr, precious! And I love the little outfit in the 3rd pic!! Awwww!!!

My Rosebud

3 Likes

Thanks Nikki…I had a lady make the outfits on the 2 girls…the little boy is in carters preemies so that will give you an idea of how they fit…as you can see I had to roll the sleeves, etc but over all they are not a bad fit…There is a place in the UK as sells the really tiny stuff too for the real life teenie weenie ones if you want a link let me know. I did 'lil monkey by Bonnie Brown a while back and that is a little bubs too…the onesie is a preemie size but the little pull on pants are for preemies from 2 - 4 pounds so they were very small ( monkey is 16 inches) and they sell them even smaller ones like the little pink shirt on sprout…that one was for 1 - 3 pound babies…(sprout is 14 inches) They have shirts, onesies, rompers, pull on pants, booties, scratch mits and things like that for the really tiny baby if you want the authentic ones…

3 Likes

I would love to look at the link!!! STARR, I am over the moon about all your babies! :star:️:star2::star2::star2::star2::crescent_moon::last_quarter_moon_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::full_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Here is the link…The things I have bought from them have been nice quality…Just make sure you are getting the prices in USA dollars when you look at the site as it will be in British Pounds…
Hope this link works…if not, I will try and send it again…
There may be online shops in the USA that have the same sorts of tiny clothes too…I have not really looked…

http://stores.ebay.com.au/The-Baby-and-Premature-Clothes-Shop?_rdc=1

2 Likes