Rose vendors

Can everyone who is going to be a vendor at Rose post here. I would love to support my forum friends so I need to know your table/booth number and what things you will be selling. Maybe even post a picture if it’s hard to explain. Can’t wait ladies.

4 Likes

3 weeks!!!

1 Like

My nursery is Pocket Full of Posies Reborn Nursery on Facebook and reborns dot com. We are hoping to have 10 babies!! Some sculpts we are bringing are Saskia, April, Luxe, Levi, Johannah, Hazel, River, roux, and a few more!
We are at table 327 can’t wait to meet everyone!

7 Likes

Hello I’m at table 53. I have cloth diapers for sell. Honest diapers size newborn, 1 and 3 available. I’m addition to minky baby blankets. The diapers come with a free water and the blankets I’m thinking of offering something free with those as well. Not sure what just yet. I’ll also have some reborns available. Levi, Toddler and a

Micro preemie.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Can’t wait to meet yall

1 Like

Precious Pearl Baby . Booth 321 . Selling reborn babies and newborn hospital sets , Hans smocked gowns and bonnets

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, I can’t believe it is only 3 weeks away. My nursery name is Baby Jubilee and I will be at 118 Chamomile Court. I have mostly dolls and a few clothing items. Here are a few of the babies I am taking.

8 Likes

I can’t wait to see pics pics and more pics!

Your babies are beautiful!!:bouquet::heart:

2 Likes

Welcome Colleen.

1 Like

Welcome! @JammiesandBinkybabie

2 Likes

Thankyou so much everyone for welcoming me !! It is a honor and happy feeling!:hugs::bouquet: I do need lots of support and kindness in our love for baby dollies/reborns, few people in my family or just some other people bin general too don’t think it’s right what I’m doing but it’s not wrote on my license or birth certificate to let them drag us down &stress to make everyone happy because they don’t like our hobbies or don’t accept it? sorry to ramble in this feed, oops this is probably not the right place? Forgive, ty but I do Thankyou for listening :heart:for the few seconds, appreciated. My first actual reborn is named April Jade she’s a different brand kit from UK her kit name is Nines D’ O Nil Reborn kit Baby Susie Smiling. I collect other various baby dolls too and rescue dolls to one day soon fix their paint & such with needed prayers and the hope I soon will learn how to start with acrylic paints first and properly on baby doll kits. I’m so excited to start my journey, but very sadly I have to wait a lil bit due to finances to get all the proper equipment I’ll need. But I keep a strong hope. I do hope you all have a wonderous day& week​:hugs: Thankyou & sincerely , jammieandbinkybabies (Colleen) in Western Washington state USA.:bouquet::heart:

1 Like

Thank you Simone and Colleen!

1 Like