Rose Prototype is Stunning!

I love this Rose prototype! Her photos are amazing!! Can’t wait for the kits now!!! They will be in Nov 11th!!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … :MESELX:IT

Omg…I knew it was Baby Dust as soon as I saw the picture. I love her babies. This will be a must have kit for sure.

Shuree

Oh my gosh, isn’t that the sweetest little thing?

She is beautiful! She always does amazing work.

AWEEE what a little fatty foo foo. She is super cute. I want her!

She is just stunning. baby Dust dose the most beautiful work.

She is awesome And she is very young and has not been reborning long at all.
I guess when you got it you got it and she sure does

What an excuse to go to England. She didn’t list shipping to the US - so I’ll just go pick her up! Anybody need anything from Harrods?

Better yet, anybody got family in Bidford on Avon? I always thought it was Bedford - but what do I know?

Lara did I miss out on an order for this kit - or will you be making orders for it after Nov 11?

— Begin quote from “JEN”

She is awesome And she is very young and has not been reborning long at all.
I guess when you got it you got it and she sure does

— End quote

Really? How long is not long??? She is just amazing. I need a better word than amazing, but I’m just so in love with her lil baby.

This baby looks absolutely perfect. Honestly, I haven’t seen one like this in quite a while! Reminded me of Ella’s PixieKissed Babies…

There’s not 1 thing wrong with this baby, from perfect toes to perfect hair!

This young lady has so much talent, What a beautiful baby sooo lifelike.

Hugs Tina

Has anyone see any of Babydust’s reborns in person? I’d love to know what you think. I’m thinking of bidding (and probably losing).

I was wrong she does ship to the US - about $82. About the cost of a round trip to the airport and parking for 5 days for me. Guess I don’t need to fly to England to pick up Rose - ah darn.

Oh, come on! How am I supposed to win her if you all are bidding???

That is one of the most lifelike and realistic reborns I’ve ever seen. She’s perfection, isn’t she? A must-have kit, but alas, mine won’t be as great as that one! LOL

Wow!!! She is gorgeous! This is definitely an “i need” kit