ROSE Photos Please!

I’m working the PICU 3000 miles from ROSE all weekend, share your ROSE photos and videos with me if you please!!

7 Likes

Here’s some quick pics of my contest babies!

25 Likes

And here’s some random pics of babies I loved on the show floor. Of course I forgot most names haha.
The first is Jacky Kramer’s contest baby, sooo pretty!

Alexa Calvo’s three month Joseph and my very favorite baby was Her Yannik

I snapped a pic of my favorite baby at @jlesser booth, love his hair!

And the prototype baby I won at the awards banquet!

29 Likes

What great pictures of the babies. I love the one of you and your win baby. It is so nice to see the photos that are being posted for those of us who dream of one day going.

7 Likes

Who made the prototype @ellakabella ? And congrats!

3 Likes

Great pictures, you look so happy holding your baby! Thanks for sharing with us!

4 Likes

Here’s some of my random shots!!

Uploading: B9AA7EE6-65E7-408F-A0F7-CDB862F9ECD1.jpeg… Uploading: 48EEA232-6474-404F-98B2-7F24A576D839.jpeg… Uploading: B405EDAC-4F2F-415D-8B05-F8E830BEA5C0.jpeg…

17 Likes

These are so dreamy, I can’t even imagine what it was be like to finally be able to see such amazing artistry in person! And to be surrounded by it no less! Thank you for sharing :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. All the babies look beautifully done. What a dream world

1 Like

They’re adorable!! I love your big June!!

1 Like

Yannik! Love him! So many precious babies.

1 Like

@ellakabella your contest babies are awesome!! @jlesser I love his hair too, what a handsome boy! Thank you so much for sharing all of the other wonderful babies. Congratulations on your win!

2 Likes

Am I reading that right?! Is Silvia’s Sera $7500? :flushed:

3 Likes

This always shocks me too. Most people have sense about it but quite a few do not, even quite a few adults.

1 Like

I suspect that’s a European 1. They put a little tick mark on the top. However now that you said that, I wonder how many people passed them up thinking that was a 7! :rofl:

3 Likes

$1500

2 Likes

You are right…thats the way my kids learned to write ONE as well…we live in France. When I started homeschooling them two years ago it drove me nuts because I kept thinking it was a 7…I have since gotten accustomed to it :wink:

3 Likes

I would have passed them up. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
$1500 sounds much more reasonable. But I still would have passed them up because I don’t have that many dolly dollars. Or that many everyday dollars even. :woman_shrugging:t2:
But $1500 sounds like a good price for the people who do have dolly dollars and everyday dollars. :wink:

4 Likes

@RebornReflections it’s prototype BB Jasmine #4 by Marie Gambus-Metayer. Her nursery name is La Nurserie de Marie!

2 Likes

Hi there! I always love to film for my YouTube channel, Little Foot Nursery, when I go to the show. Here is the link to the first video: Day 1 - 2019 Rose Doll Show - Leaving for Utah, Hanging in Lobby, Dinner! - YouTube

There are many others too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes