Rose goers. Who’d you bring? What’re they wearing?

What a great idea! @YelenaRey Since it isn’t a real baby an arm sling may work too!

1 Like

I can spot alternative mind right away :wink:. Yeh, and you can rest your arm too! :joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here’s my Caspian. I painted his hair in evon nather’s class.

13 Likes

I love his hair!!

1 Like

Thanks!! I can’t wait to get home to play around some more.

1 Like

your adorable! I wish you’d visit so I could photograph you

2 Likes

LOL - Thank you! No one ever called me ‘adorable’! At least not in English :laughing: .
You’ve made my night, my day, and probably my whole year! :kissing_heart:
I wish to visit with you too, maybe you can make me ‘truly adorable’ on your pictures.

1 Like

lol there are many other adjectives that come to mind, but my dear you are truly breathtaking, gorgeous and stunning! just to name a few.

let that marinate and glow for the week!

2 Likes

the idea of painting hair scares me, yet you did it. in a class, on a baby!! ack! you are so brave. I’d be freaking out. what if I messed up lol
I feel like all my babies will be forever bald

1 Like

@ttulsajess Great job! How long was the class? Whtb color did you use?

1 Like

She only gives us two colors. That’s part of the amazing thing! The class was amazing. She’s a good teacher and the class is well worth money

2 Likes

Don’t let it hold you back. Bring a practice head with just a couple layers. I would recommend her class to anyone.

1 Like

The class was one day.

2 Likes

I took Evons class too on Thursday! Absolutely amazing… the technique she teaches is mind blowing hahahahaha

8 Likes

It is! You would never even think that that would be how you do it!

3 Likes

Thank you @jbrake and @ttulsajess for sharing your experiences! If she will teach at IDTS next year I will definitely take a class based on your recommendations.

5 Likes

Just wanted to say I ran into @danidolly @ShawnP @babymaw @jlesser and @Blissfulbabies

It was so great to meet real live people!

Oh also I won a newborn Joseph asleep kit!!!

9 Likes

I’m glad you all recognized each other, did you take pics?

I only took two pics at the show. This guy had a real live monkey on his head. The froggy :frog: creature was in the fantasy contest. Then you can see the :baby: baby I took to the show.

8 Likes