Rose goers. Who’d you bring? What’re they wearing?

After months of deliberations and a plethora of outfit changes, I brought my Mishka (Amber Rowland sculpt) and this is what he’s wearing.

Post yours!!! I want to see.

If you didn’t go, feel free to post who you would have taken. :slight_smile:
Or if you want to post who you took to IDTS!

(Btw I tried to print a couple different name tags right before I left and they took up two pages :joy: so I don’t have one but if you see this guy, say hi!)

14 Likes

Cute baby! I have to get a better Stroller, but it would have been Purse Baby Caleb!

20 Likes

I love “purse baby” :baby: she’s precious!

1 Like

Thank you!

I brought my Spencer but he’s up in the room recovering from the hair painting he received in Evon’s class today. I’m sitting by myself in the lobby.

4 Likes

@ttulsajess Can’t wait to see him!

1 Like

Not going but I would take my Micah. He is the most snuggly baby. Not a great pic- he’s wearing a Janie and Jack outfit I found at the consignment t shop

17 Likes

Cutie Pie!

1 Like

I’m bringing my Sofia Grace(don’t mind the bad lighting)! I’m getting there tomorrow so if anyone sees us say hello!

23 Likes

Don’t forget your nametag!!

I made one!! It’s got the BB logo on top so you can spot me as a forum member quick! First thing to get packed in my bag today so I wouldn’t forget haha

3 Likes

She is adorable!

1 Like

@ellakabella She looks so real!

1 Like

:heart:thanks guys! I need to list her for sale but I’ve had a hard time letting her go :sob:

3 Likes

We took baby Avi to IDTS

20 Likes

Awww I want to give him a hug!!!

I will say I was thinking your title sounded like entertainment tonight at the red carpet for the oscars or a premiere :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I went and picked up my tickets and they are actually part of a name tag / lanyard. Yay! name tags!!!

1 Like

She looks like a real baby laying there wow!

2 Likes

I love that you wore the baby carrier sling! I will have to remember that idea!

2 Likes

Taunya, this is actually my yoga infinity scarf, but it worked great! The only problem is that after carry Avi for hours he feels heavy, even if I made him light. Small baby stroller is the best option, but then with a stroller it’s hard to get closer to the table.

2 Likes