Rose Doll Show 2022

Has anyone seen any good videos of the Rose Show yet? I’ve only found a few on YouTube and it looks empty compared to other years I’ve seen :slightly_frowning_face:. There’s no videos like other years, I haven’t been able to find any. Are there sculptor attending this year? It’s all so weird my, if someone knows of any good videos out there please let me know where, I enjoyed watching other years, seeing all the booths, the sculptors, all the babies…I just haven’t found anything .

2 Likes

I have seen a few pics on FB. I have been told by friends who have reported back from the show that it is very small this year. Must be well attended though because a couple were saying they sold out in their first 2 hours.

2 Likes

It was fine. Smaller but there were many people videoing and Rose will post some videos as well.

I suck and didnt take pictures of the show floor.

4 Likes

Tiffany Acosta sold out in 2 hours and Jennifer Sapp Spence sold out (6)… LaDonna Brooks Briggs sold 16 the first day….not sure about today. J. Kramer had 3, and sold her vinyl Darren for $3350.00. I don’t know if the others sold today… @Blissfulbabies might be able to fill us in when she has time. Pretty sure Melanie got 2nd in silicone.

4 Likes

How were your sales?

Yes what I was told was about Jennifer and LaDonna doing so well.
I am glad for everyone.

2 Likes

Thats great, i hope people start posting, so far i havent seen any posting of the tables, babies, artists or sculptors, and thats the best part :grinning: I’ll keep watching out for videos. Congratulations on all the sales!

2 Likes

Ladonna still had a bunch left when we were taking down.
I sold 4 of 7 normal babies

5 Likes

Congratulations on your sales!

2 Likes

There are some videos on YouTube.

1 Like

Check YouTube there are a few videos.