Rose Doll Show 2019

Who is going to the Rose Doll Show this year?!

1. Have you been before or is this your first time?

2. Are you flying or driving?

3. What are you most excited about?

4. When do you get there?

5. Are you arriving solo or in a big group?

Feel free to answer what you want or add questions to the list. How long can we make this chain?!

1. Have you been before or is this your first time? 4th time

2. Are you flying or driving? driving from Idaho

3. What are you most excited about? I love seeing some of the ladies from the forum the most :heart:

4. When do you get there? The 10th is when we drive over (unless plans change)

5. Are you arriving solo or in a big group? My 9 yr old this time, Me and probably my 15 yr old (my oldest helps me set up my booth and will help watch my 9 yr old this time)

I am going.

My first year.

I am driving (11 hours) because I don’t want to pay to take all my stuff with me (I am vending) and I want to have a car.

I am most excited to meet other artists and to see a reborn in person (that I didn’t make myself).

I don’t get there until Thursday late afternoon (I am going to have to hustle to get set up).

I am not sure if I am coming alone. I want to turn it into a fun road trip for my six year old but that means bribing another grown up to come along with me.

I haven’t signed up for any events yet, still thinking on it.

If I am going with my son I want to hike and see some of the pretty nature that Utah has to offer.

I don’t know if I’m going this year or not- the Orlando show is so much closer and I want to take one of the classes there- but I would like to go because of the nature scene that Utah has to offer. It’s really beautiful and I want to see it in person. Like you I’m interested in hiking :heart: @Gabriell

I heard last year people would help set up either after the finished or they sent they are teenager over to help

Going first time
Driving from Vancouver BC
With my 10 years old son ( hopefully he will find some friends )
Most exited to meet all the artists and wonderful forum members
We will be there Tuesday afternoon

I live in Florida but would LOVE to go to Orlando this year for the first time :slight_smile: Does anyone know if that show is a go?

I didn’t even answer my own questions haha.

1. Have you been before or is this your first time?
    First time and I cannot wait!

2. Are you flying or driving?
    Flying all the way from the east coast.

3. What are you most excited about?
    I am excited to meet other dolly lovers, see all the beautiful babies, and experience the gorgeous landscapes of Utah.

4. When do you get there?
    On the 10th.

5. Are you arriving solo or in a big group?
    Going solo but hopefully I will make friends once I get there. I heard everyone is super friendly.

New Question:
6. Are you taking any classes?

not taking any classes.

I’m not going this year

WHAT! Alice you are not going this year?

No not till 2020

I wish I could go!

IDTS is ok. I will attend that too as a day trip since I live close, BUT that show is nothing like ROSE. ROSE is always so exciting and fun. I didn’t get that vibe at IDTS.

I have always wondered about the difference between the Rose Doll Show and IDTS. I am a newbie when it comes to the hobby, that’s why I was so happy to find this forum.

New Questions:

1. How/when did you discover reborns?
  2. Is there a particular artist that you are excited to see at Rose?
  3. Do you prefer reborns or silicone dolls and why?

This will be my second time to go. I’m flyingshould get there on Tue or Wed. All by my self. I’m just excited to go.

I can help if you need help.

Where do u live on East Coast? I have considered going. I am new to reborning.

I would love to go to Orlando in 6/17 - 6/19 if my work schedule permit. I am in Atlanta, GA.
But Utah is sure a BREATHTAKING place for a nature.

• Have you been before or is this your first time? This is my second time. I didn’t go the last two years.

• Are you flying or driving? Flying

• What are you most excited about? I might be picking up my portrait silicone baby that has been in the works for over 2 years. I love seeing and meeting all the forum ladies. I’m entering a contest also for the first time.

• When do you get there? I get there Tuesday I believe. I’m taking classes. I’m doing the silicone painting class with Susan Gibbs and the photography class.

• Are you arriving solo or in a big group? Solo. I had to convince my husband NOT to come with me. I KNOW he would be bored and he would try to persuade me from attending all the functions. :roll_eyes: