Rose doll expo 2018

18 Likes

Yay!!!

Whoooop! :wink:

1 Like

How exciting :grinning: and a beautiful theme!!! I can already see all the gorgeous babies in beds of flowers, their heads adorned with blossoms, little fairies in enchanted gardens… :grin: I can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

Whoooop…:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I must be at this one!!!

2 Likes

Oh wow, it’s a week earlier. I’m glad it’s in the same spot though. Holy cow, gotta get going on painting!!!
Okay, I need ideas for displays…I’m thinking flowers and little fairy lights, maybe some pixie dust mason jars? @jlesser @Summer @Blissfulbabies @Miss_Kitty Help!!

2 Likes

OMG I wanna help!!! This is 110% up my alley!!

10 Likes

Please send me some ideas!! It’s my first year at any show and would LOVE LOVE LOVE some help!!

2 Likes

I’ll gather some ideas & send them your way :blush:
Oh, Michael’s has 70%off all of their fake flowers :+1::grinning:

Wohoo!

Oh thanks!!! I’ll have to grab some for the display and for my home (i do not have anything close to a green thumb)

1 Like

You could sell these. Cute.

1 Like

Oh gosh, you’ll get lost :smile: they have so many pretty flowers, vines, arrangements, etc. in the floral department!! I bought tons for headbands & photo props several months ago and they are still sitting in the bag…

They also have lots of nice lighting that would add something special & help create a beautiful enchanted garden booth… . They have small LED lights you could add to jars to look like twinkling fairies, various sized paper lantern lights (battery or electric) that can be decorated any way your heart desires, and several other types of neat lighting.

1 Like

The dollar spot at Target also has a great selection of small strings of LED lights in lots of different shapes and colors. They’re cute and cheap!

2 Likes

I love Target’s dollar spot :blush:

2 Likes

Who doesn’t?? Omg Target is amazing! Yes, I could get lost in Michael’s! It’s right next to the Dollar Tree too and a Marshall’s. I could spend hours in that area.

1 Like

OmgoodnesS. WOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOP!!

2 Likes

I got my Table!! The cell phone app isn’t working right so Ann Dee put my table on hold so I can go online Monday and finish it up.
I can hardly wait. I’m going to be next to Julie Beck on Day Lily Lane.

4 Likes

So exciting!!! Next to Julie is a great space!

1 Like