Rose cost?

I would love to attend rose some day. Would like to have ballpark figure of how much to save.
I would like to attend a few classes and the baby shower. What are best ones to attend.

4 Likes

@ShawnP Thank you so much for such detailed layout. It’s great to know!

4 Likes

@ShawnP that would make a nice YT video!

2 Likes

And a very good reason :heart::dog::heart:

2 Likes

Im saving up for next year! Ive been watching youtube videos and it looks like so much fun!!!

2 Likes

Hey! I saw your videos at the Rose!!

2 Likes

Thanks that helps will have to start saving maybe in a year or 2 will have enough. It’s a goal wish there was something closer.

2 Likes

They have a wonderful buffet with the baby shower and awards banquet. My hotel has a huge breakfast with the room. I think my room was 120 a night. It’s close and two years ago I walked. With my bad knee I can’t this year. My flight was 300. Had to check bags going and coming 30$ each way. Depends on the class. My problem is I want everything I see so spent more than I should.

4 Likes

I made a note of this years class prices and expect that next year will be a bit higher . Same with the hotel price and event prices . Etc .

1 Like

Ooo, what’s your YouTube link to your rose experience?? Love to see.

2 Likes

Save as much money as possible because there is so much to buy! Amazing amazing things. I’ve been painting for 6 years and this is our first show. We sold 9 of our 12 babies today and have had such an amazing time! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I’ve met some amazing new friends! I will never not attend now that I’m here!

7 Likes

Great video Shawn, thank you for sharing it.

1 Like

Thanks, that was awesome to watch!! It looked like so much fun to be part of. The tea bag challenge was hilarious!

1 Like

@jbrake congratulations on your sales.

2 Likes