ROSE banquet

I just bought my ticket to the awards banquet. Woohoo! I bought my baby shower ticket as soon as it was available because I REALLY want to go to that. The tea party and baby shower tickets are now sold out. Now I just have to come up with the money to pay for my room (already reserved), plane fare, electric cart and shuttles.

7 Likes

I’m with you there. Finding a reasonable flight :airplane:️ is my issue right now

Maybe a train or bus would be cheaper? I haven’t researched that yet. Where are you coming from?

I’m coming from Michigan

2 Likes

Woohooo Michigan!!!

1 Like

Congrats @jeanhai :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Your in Michigan too right?

The lady aka my mom I’m traveling with said no to trains and the bus so I gotta find a flight :airplane:️

1 Like

No, I’m from Michigan. I love Michigan . I live in Texas.

1 Like

You can ride amtrack and get a comfy suite to max and relax in. I havent done it, but I looked it up before, and it looked like a really nice and relaxing way to travel. Check it out… unless she hates Trains . A bus… NEVER Ever. Ever. I did it from Texas to Detroit once… IT WAS HORRIBLE. I would never do it again. EVER.

I love the train but there’s no Amtrak station anywhere near me. How close does the train go to the conference center?

1 Like

I don’t know! I have never taken a train , I just looked into it for relaxation purposes. I don’t like flying. :grinning:

The problem with traveling by train is: It takes too long!! a flight is just a matter of a couple (few) hours depending on where you are coming from.

1 Like

That’s EXACTLY WHY I wanted the train. I wanted my own suite to just be alone for as long as possible. I was going to take it to my families house for a get together. It’s so fun but so busy. The train would allow me down time from one house of chaos to the next. Reading a book! Drinking some wine! Quiet. No one biting me. Awwwwwwwwweee… little slice of heaven pie. :sleeping:

2 Likes

WELL, in that case-----go for it!! and enjoy the ride!!