Rosalie updated

I just finished my Silicone Rosalie. I’ll be posting her on Facebook 7/29/20 for auction. The auction will run for 3 days (ending 9:00 PM CST 7/31/20) I’ll take private bids with a starting bid of $1800 She’s a partial silicone which means she has a weighted cloth body. She was sculpted by Olga Auer, poured by Kristie of The Dainty Loft for MacPhersons. @MacPhersonCrafts She was poured with Platinum Silicone Ecoflex20. She has full limbs, 20” long and weighs 4 1/2 pounds. Currently she is bald but I will root her if I receive a bid exceeding $2500. Please feel free to share.

26 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

She’s stunning! I normally don’t like this kit, the silicone seems softer somehow! She’s gorgeous! I hope she sells well!

1 Like

She’s beautiful! You did a great job on her. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow! I wouldn’t have even known she was a silicone if I didn’t read it. Wonderful work!!! She’s a beauty.

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

I bet she is super cuddly

1 Like

Thank you all so much! Silicone painting is something I’ve wanted to do for many years but never had the courage. I started last summer but was very discouraged. Then when ROSE was cancelled I took an online class offered by Susan Gibbs and she gave me the confidence I needed to dive in. I highly recommend her class.

7 Likes

She is amazing, beautiful baby!

1 Like

So pretty!

1 Like

She amazing. Beautiful evening without hair

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful work!!

1 Like

Shes beautiful!! I love Rosalie anyway and the silicone just makes her look more alive :slight_smile:

1 Like

You did an amazinggggg job! I put my silicone up, lol was like nope too hard Lolol. I may have to take her class one day. This baby is soooo beautiful!!! I am so proud of you!!!

1 Like

Ohhhh my goodness y’all are all so sweet. I’m very nervous about doing this auction. What if I don’t get any bids??? I’ll just keep her for myself then. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That is the most beautiful Rosalie I have seen – other than my real grand daughter Rosalie. :slight_smile: But, I really have never liked this sculpt, but you have done it justice, I think,

1 Like

Thank you…that means so much to me. :heart:

Girl I wanna bid right now she will sell!

1 Like

My Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/melanie.math

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Perfect!!!

1 Like