Rooting habits

Started rooting 1st baby ever a couple of days ago. So far, I realized I’m at my most comfortable using a Boppy Pillow and binge watching Golden Girls.:smile:

8 Likes

Thats how you do it!

2 Likes

Last night I used a a couch pillow and binged watched survivor lol. I hate rooting so watching (rather, listening) to tv makes it a bit more bearable!

2 Likes

I agree. It makes the time go by faster. At the rate I’m going I will have to find a new show to listen to soon :smile:

1 Like

Oh my goodness if I tried to watch anything while rooting I would stab my fingers repeatedly, lol. I only listen to the tv.

2 Likes

Yup, Gilmore girls, Criminal Minds, Home Improvement!!!

2 Likes

Switched at birth is my current rooting binge lol. Get my rooting pillow, heat lamp, and a warm blanket and I could root for a couple hours. Gotta make it fun!

2 Likes

@AnnieSokay it only took me once to stab myself with the needle to realize I couldn’t do both :grin:
@Estelle85 would you believe I’ve never seen Gilmore Girls? My list of shows is increasing.
@RebeccaKatie a heat lamp seems like a must bc, my rice sock doesn’t stay hot for long. My kids have gotten use to me yelling “Come heat my sock!” Is that bad lol. Btw I watched a couple of episodes of Switched at Birth and it’s currently in my watchlist.

I love switched at birth, ebeing sucked. Reign is another good one. A heating lamp is great but sometimes I feel the bulb isn’t hit enough. I still like it better.

1 Like

Switched at Birth sound interesting.

1 Like

I binge watched Golden Girls over Thanksgiving weekend, I’d forgotten how much I love that show. They’re a riot.

2 Likes

Switched at birth is amazing. I know sign language. (Dated a deaf person for about 6 years who taught me) so seeing it on a show is amazing. I binge watch while rooting too

2 Likes

Binge watching is definitely the way to go, haha.

1 Like

The little light I have gets so hot I sometimes have to turn it off! I just bought the small 15 watt bulbs meant for those wax heaters. It was like $1.50 at Walmart for a pack of two. I plug it in to a cord and go go go! Highly recommend it, makes rooting so much easier!

My little brother was getting sick of me asking to reheat the rice sock too lol!! I soo recommend a small heat lamp, it has made such a difference for me!

1 Like

I think it’s my lamp. I had 2, the first one heated better but broke in less than a month. Sigh.