Romeo Blick

So, I just stumbled upon my dream kit. The gorgeously sculpted Romeo by Natali Blick. His asking price is not too extreme, but I feel as if though I need to justify purchasing him.
My mind says yes, but my wallet cries no…and my husband too.

8 Likes

Oh buy it! You only live once! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

5 Likes

If you find it and it is one that you really really want…I would get it…I looked 4 years for my dream kit before I found it after it was sold out…Got it for $200 so was very happy to get it…I haven’t seen another since…Sooooo…if you can’t live without it…get it…You can always sell it later if it turns out not to be what you hoped…Christmas is coming so tell hubby it can be your Christmas pressie…

5 Likes

OH get it…love this kit!

2 Likes

If this is your all time dream baby you should get it. You might never have another chance. It’s hard to find now.

3 Likes

I think you should explain to your husband that this kit is special and that you would be willing to sell some others if necessary to replace the money. I’m not saying you need his permission. What you need is to have him on board with your decision because even our favorite hobby should never come between a husband and wife. I guess I sound a little “preachy”. Sorry, I just woke up, LOL.

7 Likes

I think I just might do it!

1 Like

I completely understand what you mean and you are in the right. I will just have to get him on my side!

1 Like

Is he really that difficult to find? In that case, I can’t miss this opportunity!

2 Likes

Did you get him?? I think I saw the one you’re talking about. You should go for it! :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

I’m currently waiting on the seller to reply, actually. And I am, at least I hope I do. He’s such a cute kit and I definietly cannot pass him up!

2 Likes

Good luck!! I love both Romeo and Julietta (especially Julietta).

2 Likes