Rhea Lana Baby and Child Consignment

That is beautiful and such a pretty liner. I will have to start looking. Hope I can find one as nice. Glad you were able to get the bassinet yours has a lot of memories withit also.

2 Likes

[quote=“Corholl, post:23, topic:24601, full:true”]
Back in those days I used what ever was in the material pile and made what I could out of it. Nothing fancy but it was special to him. Didn’t have all the technology that is available now the animal prints we done using the old metal cookie cutters for a template. It was well used with many repairs to keep it going. Thanks for the compliment. Didn’t mean to take away from your wonderful find .
[/quote]Wow! Knowing how you made it makes it even more impressive!

[quote=“MichelleP20, post:24, topic:24601”]
I have the exact same one at home! My mom and aunt sleept in it as baby and now my grandma gave it to me for my reborns!
[/quote]Wow! How sentimental!! It’s wonderful that your grandmother gave it to you.

1 Like

How sweet and precious and pretty.

2 Likes

It does not have the canopy just the two handles.

1 Like

I think they are there to be able to pick it up to carry, the legs fold up under it. If that’s not it I don’t know. Easier to just push it since it has wheels. Once you have a skirt and liner on don’t think they are going to be used.

1 Like

Wow Amy, I’m so jealous. What a great find. Your baby looks so comfy. :smiley:

2 Likes

I have one like that except it doesn’t have the handles, and I bought a wicker hood for it which was very hard to find. I love the older type furniture. I bought it at a church rummage sale for 10.00, it was just a bit dusty I cleaned it up and bought a bassinet skirt set for it.

1 Like

Thanks, Dee! Marissa does look comfy! I can’t wait to use it in a photo session. :smile:

You got a great deal, too, at $10!

I agree dee the old furniture is nice to have. I don’t know if it ever had a hood. Hope to get it all set up once we have our move complete.

1 Like

Nice find Amy! Makes a great photo prop!

1 Like

Thanks, Pia! That was my argument to my hubby. :wink:

1 Like