Return of FLAT RATE SHIPPING!

Hi Everyone,

Our FLAT RATE shipping Sale is back!!! ALL USA orders ship for only $7.95, and ALL International orders ship for only $29.95!

At http://www.bountifulbaby.com

Thanks!
Emily, Bountiful Baby

14 Likes

Yay!!

1 Like

No! That isn’t worth it for lighter weight orders. I just wanted to order some eyebrows and got sidetracked this morning. Now I have to order more stuff or pay double the postage. I guess I will have to decide whether to get a kit after all. Or put the order off again.

4 Likes

You have to order something for at least $14.95 before you can order anything… I agree it is a bit much for light weight items but the shipping rates everywhere just went up as well. I tried calculating it the other day and mine comes out to about $2 difference. But saves more if it is a bigger order with flat rate.

4 Likes

That’s fine for most folks, but I live in Idaho. My usual postage rate is about half the fixed rate. I hate to order with the fixed rate!. How about flat rate or lowest available rate for others like me?

3 Likes

Get a kit, of course! You’re so silly! :kissing_heart:

Oh, you know you really want to add a kt to the order. Or, make it worth your while and get some glass beads. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am in Idaho also. It used to be $4.31 shipping for just a kit on sale. Then flat rate was $7.95… which I didn’t like at the time. Then shipping rates increased - then I ordered a kit, legs, arms, 2 bodies, rings, plugs, and 5 paints without flat rate - it was $7.14

My biggest order before flat rate or the increase was $7.14… lol
I find myself adding a pound of glass beads to orders with flat rate…

2 Likes

Yippy!!!

1 Like

Thank you! You saw my plea. Lol! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yay I’m so happy thank you!

1 Like

This is great for international buyers like me in Australia. Who also have crappy exchange rates at the moment so $30USD is better then the usual 1 kit is $47USD. For about 6 kits I would spend about $70 in postage normally the anything else I want bodies added up. Still the cheapest postage when I pay regular price.

2 Likes

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU BB!! That’s great!

1 Like

Doing Helen’s Happy dance…Thanks so much BB…I think…hmmmm now I am probably going to spend more money on kits I don’t really need…

2 Likes