REPLY HERE to be ENTERED into the Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Way Drawing!

It is amazing to me, the technology involved making the Realborn kits. I think Bountiful Baby has gone out of their way to revolutionize this craft. Since I had discovered reborning, I fell in love with all the adorable kits Bountiful Baby carry and have had so much fun making these babies. Now you have taken our craft to new heights with the Realborns. I would be honored to receive a kit of the Realborns, but I am also saving up to buy at least two if not all. Thank you BB.

1 Like

I would love to win one of the first realborn kits because because they are absolutely gorgeous kits anyone of them would have me bouncing off the wall with happiness if I were to win haha. Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much Nevin and Denise for this absolutely generous give-a-way contest. I would love to win one of these first edition real born dolls because I absolutely LOVE reborn dolls. I am constantly watching you tube videos and going to your website, they give me such pleasure in just viewing them, I would probably go insane if I had the opportunity to win one and have the great pleasure of reborning one of the first edition real borns myself! :slight_smile: crossing fingers and toes! :slight_smile: Thanks again! I am beyond excited!

1 Like

I am very excited about the realborns. I love realism in a sculpt and these sculpts are awesome!
Mary

1 Like

I would love the chance to win a Realborn. I have loved every doll that has come from BB. This would be very humbling to win!

1 Like

I love the realism of the new realborn kits. I have been a doll collector for many years and would love to collect all three of these realborns, as i love all the details. The technology that you have developed to do these is wonderful. I have been making dolls for about 5 years with a 2 year break and getting back into doing them again. I also love BB service and fast delivery.

1 Like

I would love to win one of these amazing kits! Love what Bountiful baby’s is doing for the reborn world! I think these new babies are going to be the best on the market! Can’t wait to have them all!

1 Like

To be able to say I got one of the first of these incredible doll kits that are on the market would be mind boggling. So please enter me.

1 Like

I am so excited to reborn one of these kits and would love to win one!!! they are so realistic!!!

1 Like

I would LOVE,LOVE to win one of these unquie babies. I would love to reborn one to cuddle and show to the world.
Being a mommy to one of the first would be a great honor to me. She /He would become a member to a loving reborn
family. A new baby is just what my arms need.

1 Like

I would love to win one of these three beautiful kits! I fell in love to moment I saw them and have been waiting, very impatiently ;-), for these kits to be released. Whether I win, or buy, I will be getting one of these babies. But winning would be much better!

1 Like

Sooooo excited for these kits! I would love to reborn any one of these!

1 Like

Thank you BB for this wonderful give-a-way! Simply amazing! I would love to win these remarkable babies. I am in love with reborn babies and can’t wait to make a Realborn baby! Please enter my for the give-a-way! Thank you!!

1 Like

I would love to enter this awesome contest!!! I am new to the bountiful baby forum but not new to bountiful baby kits! I have been anxiously watching for these new realborn kits and can’t wait to own one of each at least!!! It would be awesome to win one too! Thanks for the opportunity!! Michelle

1 Like

I think these babies are beautiful and would love to reborn one of them, I love to see the pictures you posted of the prototypes and the real babies. Please enter me to win one these little darlings.

1 Like

I have been waiting for these they look ABSOULTLY amazing I know me and all my followers can’t wait I would love the opportunity to reborn one of these precious gems. Thanks so much great job!!!

1 Like

I have used the forum multiple times, but never joined. I am glad to have a reason to join the conversations and ask questions. I really want to win one of the new kits. I think they are so beautiful and may take reborning to another level.

1 Like

I would absolutely LOVE to win one of these beautiful kits – would be my keeper baby then for sure!

1 Like

Oh my! I first need to congratulate Bountiful baby for coming up with such exquisite babies. Of course I would love to have one. A Realborn. All I can say is WOW! Who wouldn’t dream of having one? What an honor. Also congratulations Bountiful Baby for your 5000+ and counting Facebook likes. I can see the competition is going to be tough for winning but I would kick myself if I didn’t try and who knows? Thank you for the chance.

1 Like

I would love to have one of these babies to add to my collection. They look so real.

1 Like