REPLY HERE to be ENTERED into the Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Way Drawing!

Happy to enter but don’t like the set up where we have to scroll to the bottom of the thread to reply.

I would love to WIN one of these babies. I would be honored to bring one of them to life. They are stunning! I hope you pick me.

I love bountiful baby’s great kits, i hardly ever reborn anything else. Hope I’ll win one

I would love to win one of this stunning kits , i know i can reborn one of this very beautiful and special kits in an exceptionally beautiful baby if you let me win, it will a pleasure and honor . Congratulations BB on such fantastic job!! its the best kits i ever seen , well done !! Thank you so much for the opportunity you give as ( Reborners ) to bring this kits to life. I am quite impressed ! the detail is fabulous and the expression on their faces so cute . good luck to every one x

Wow what a lovely gesture. Please enter me in your kit drawings. I am so happy to see my wish has come true for a real sized fully true detailed kit! I have had so many kits where the parts are so out of proportions so this in it self will be amazing. Been asking for a long time for exactly this. Will be so fun to reborn any of these true life kits!

since i started reborning many years ago i have looked at thousands of reborn kits over the years but very rarely found one that could pass as real. I have bought most of my kits from bountiful baby, And feel this is the kit I have been waiting for all these years. Can’t wait to hold this kit. I have checked the web site everyday since they were anounced.

I had not decided whether to enter or not until tonight simply because I have never won anything but then I decided why not. I plan to buy one anyway and if I won I could be greedy and have two. Not a nice reason for entering, but I would enjoy one. Not sure if I would chance reborning it or have some do it for me, but either way… Please enter my name in the Realborn Give-A-Way.

these babies are so lovely and lifelike I would love to win one and create a beautiful little baby. thanks you for offering these prizes and goodluck to everyone who has entered.

Wow a fab offer and be to be included in reborning this fab kit, I which I learn new ways techniques every day in creating a bundle of joy.

I would love to win one of the kits. They are just outstanding would love the chance to reborn one of them to call my own. They look so real hard to tell which is the real born one. Just an awesome job. Hope to be one of the lucky ones. :footprints:

I would love to win any one of the kits. I would love to make a special doll for my sister who has been very ill. She loves my dolls and I know she would absolutely love a realborn. They are all so beautiful and I thank BB for giving everyone a chance.

I would LOVE to win a Realborn kit because they are amazing sculpts of real babies. I am waiting for the chance to reborn one and see how realistic I can make it! I hope I win!!

I would love to win the Realborn baby. My kids are grown and I have always loved dolls, I have collected since I was a child, and these are by far my favorites they are amazing. They look so real I just love the dolls. Even if I do not win I will be getting one of these babies. Thanks for the chance at such a lovely doll.

It would be a bless to win one of this baby’s. It would be a keeper. I am trilled about realism and dose tiny toes …

Please add me !!! Thank you

I love all of the bountiful baby kits. I have alot of them in my collection. I would love the opportunity to have the realborns in my collection. This would make the perfect Christmas gift to me. If I dont win I will purchase one for certain.

Can’t wait to see if I might be one of the lucky ones who will win one of these amazingly real, adorable creations!

HI I love Bountiful babies !!! I have the Jewel baby and I would love to win one for her to have a sibling !!! Thank you Bountiful baby for giving us all the chance to win the new babies.I hope luck is with me !

I would love to win one of these little guys. They’re beautiful and so life-like! I love the hands and feet on them. It will be so much fun to reborn one. I’m looking forward to the day we’re able to purchase the kits . . . but until then, I’m hoping I will win one.

I just wanted to add, Asher is my favorite! He’s adorable!

I have been buying from bountiful baby for about 4 years everything needed for reborning. They have the fastest shipping ever. I love the kits they have but sleeping Presley has stolen my heart I just love this kit and have to have one. I hope someone wins that truly loves this craft. This doll just makes you say ahhhhhh it’s so sweet. Good Luck everyone! Nancy here.