REPLY HERE to be ENTERED into the Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Way Drawing!

I would love to win one of those gorgeous kits. I have reborn a lot of BB kits and always come back to them to get fast shipping and good prices. thanks so much for doing this giveaway. Good luck to all who enter
Linda

Hi I am new to reborning but fell in love with the realborn kits, they are just stunning. I have already purchased a number of Bountiful babies lovely kits and products and I am hoping to purchase Presley awake but winning one would be delightful.

I would love to win one of the Realborn kits from Bountiful Baby. I started creating reborns because my eleven year old is a collector of them and it was something we could share together. She collects them and now I make them and ship them all over the world. I only purchase from Bountiful Baby because the quality and the price of the kits are amazing. My daughter and I are truly amazed by the realism of the Realborns and I would love to create one of these gems for her for Christmas. Whoever wins this contest is going to be a very lucky person. Best of luck to everyone who enters!!! Thank you Nevin & Denise for such a great chance at winning one of these precious creations.

I would really enjoy reborning one of these realistic dolls, I love the details, such a great idea! WOW… I love the newborn babies and all their wrinkles and details. I have purchased several bountiful baby kits, I love them all! Bountiful Baby is so great for all my supplies. I hope to win one!

I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new Realborn kits. They are truly amazing! These kits open up a whole new world of realism in painting and in the kits! I love the realism that has been achieved in the prototypes and I would love to have a chance to try at it myself.

Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway! Best wishes to everyone and all!

–Sydney

I would love to win a Realborn because it’s an amazing new technology and as a collector of reborns it would be a great addition to my collection!

I would love to win one of these kits. I collect dolls and this would be a wonderful addition to my collection.

1 Like

Please pick me…
I would love to have one of these beautiful kits!
Robin Wilson
604 Lincoln Street
Summersville, WV. 26651

Southernsweetmama@yahoo.com

I would love to win one of these babies. they are gorgious Go B
ountiful Babies!

I’ve been shopping with Bountiful Baby since I purchased my first kit Honey, and I’ve fallen in love with reborning. I was particularly thrilled when I bought an Esme kit, but I’m really looking forward to these Realborn kits and what an artist will be able to do with these exceptionally lifelike creations. Whether I win or not, I will certainly be adding these amazing reborns to my own personal collection.

I would love to be entered into this contest! These babies are so amazingly real!

I would love to win any of these doll kits because I am a reborn addict! I love making them and I can’t seem to stop! :slight_smile:

I have been reborning for just over a year . Love it! It is my therapy. When I am having a bad day I love to Cuddle my babies! Love these realborns! Would love to have one! PLEASE!!!

I will love to win one of your new realborn kits! I will be honor to make my first realborn and compare it to the expensive sculptor kits. Realborns look so realistic! Cant wait!!

I just started rebornining out of necessity and fascination as to what these dolls can do for kids with anxiety issues.I purchased a reborn for my 8 year old daughter as a therapy doll. I think it is such a shame not to see little girls playing with dolls anymore. I rarely see kids out with their dolls. Lets put the electronics away and start some real play. I can think of a few that would benefit from the emotional and physical therapy a reborn would provide to kids with autism and anxiety issues. I realize these dolls are art forms and not intended for child’s play, but if you could see the love and respect these kids have for these dolls you would be pleasantly surprised. Anyway, I would love to be entered for a chance to win a realborn. They are amazing in their detail and truly an amazing art form. I am having a wonderful time learning the craft of reborning. Thank you Bountiful Baby for being a one stop shop. Supplies are next to impossible to find in Canada.

I would really love to win one of these amazing realborn baby kits! It would be an awesome opportunity to reborn such a realistic kit.

I am in love with them ! I would love to win one of them, reborn it and keep for my own collection :slight_smile:

I am so fascinated with this technology!! I plan on using it with my own creations in the future! :smiley:

I would love to have a chance to reborn one of these kits! They are so wonderful and realistic. My favorites are Presley awake and Presley asleep. I would love to have one of these kits in my collection!

I love all of the new kits, but I think Presley asleep is my very favorite. I would love a chance to win one of these to reborn . I only do a few kits/ year now, and I would love to add one of these to my collection. Thank you for doing such a generous giveaway.

Kimberly Dawn