Remi-Ashton by Brace

After what feels like a decade… :joy::joy: Remi-Ashton is finally here!! She’s so beautiful :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Mine arrived today. Such a sweet sleeping face.

2 Likes

She will be the first Cassie Brace kit I’ll reborn…she is such a nice size baby :heart_eyes:.

I should have got this one instead of Nevaeh. I think this one is cuter but they’re too similar to me so I probably won’t get this one.

6 Likes

BEAUTIFUL! So excited for mine to arrive!

2 Likes

I prefer this one to Nevaeh, too. Didn’t get that one.

Cassie is one of my favorite sculptors.

Keneen, can’t wait to see your version!

4 Likes

She is so pretty…

1 Like

I got Nevaeh and I am not liking the kit at all- so good pick. i loved Alexis though. I’m considering this one too

5 Likes

Same here! I got both, but with Nevaeh and i don’t love her. I really like Remi Ashton tho

3 Likes

@quiltsabunch, the do look similar!

@InfantInspirations, thanks…I’m looking forward to it, too!

2 Likes

Alexis was nice. I should have saved my money buying a Nevaeh and bought Remi Ashton instead. I guess it doesn’t really matter for myself since I am not keeping her anyway but it might’ve been more enjoyable to paint if I liked her more

4 Likes

So excited for mine to arrive now.
Can’t wait to see your version!

2 Likes

I totally agree! I definitely want this one too

2 Likes

Katie, if you haven’t started painting Nevaeh yet I’ll bet you’ll like her when you get her done! I didn’t like the kit either the whole time I was working on her but when I got her all finished and rooted I just fell in love with her-----it’s funny how that happens!

3 Likes