Received my Sweet Annie today!

Received Annie today!!! Her face kinda reminds me of Taylor, but the younger version of her! She’s so gorgeous, I think she’s going to my first for-keeps baby!
I have green eyes for her and am going to give her medium brown hair that is kinda long-ish, but still a little wispy, and curly at the ends. I am going to name her Lacey! Or Miley… love those names!

She’s like huge! She’s almost as big as my 2 year old (her head anyways!) and he’s a big husky boy too!
Here is she with her little hat on, this is the place where I keep all my reborn supplies in my bedroom. I have a table and painting station next to it.

and then ill need her brother!

I received my order today, too. However, they sent me Stormy by mistake and I don’t find him cute at all. He looks like Stinker’s baby brother to me.

Oh my goodness! are you serious they sent you the wrong one!?! thats never happened to me. I think he is cute- i dont know what it is about him lol! I hope you end up getting your Annie, I want to see how you reborn her

My Annie came today, too. And I thought she looked like Taylor. I think she is going to be one of those kits that looks very different each time someone reborns it.

I wasnt able to get any right now but I have to say that the annie kit (undone) reminds me of one of the Gosslen 6tuplets-the eyes look a bit asian to me -but could just be me !!!

yeah i thought they were different limbs! its all good though!

— Begin quote from “kathrynpgadomski”

Oh my goodness! are you serious they sent you the wrong one!?! thats never happened to me. I think he is cute- i dont know what it is about him lol! I hope you end up getting your Annie, I want to see how you reborn her

— End quote

What’s so bad is that when I opened the box, I looked at the head and thought, “Man, she did a really awesome job on the prototype because this head is UGGGLY!” And, they look nothing alike! How sad is that. I even told my sister that it was a good thing that I got a “seconds” and didn’t spend a lot of money. I didn’t realize it was the wrong head until I looked at this post and saw a picture of “blank” Annie. BB is sending me a new head and return postage to send back Stormy’s. Since both my Cookies had brown hair, I will probably do Annie with blonde. I just love blonde hair and blue eyes. I have two custom babies I must finish in the next two weeks and am also working on Tanya Legler. I may have to put her aside for Annie.