Reborns videos

@AmyR777 Hey Amy, do you know how long the videos should/could be for reborns.com? I’m not making one, just psyching myself out so that I might make one later…or sooner…or never… I Decided to post this here in case anyone else was interested in the answer to this question.

5 Likes

I hope you are psyching yourself “UP” and not “OUT”. No need to get psyched out. He he he. :scream:

1 Like

Video! EEEEK! It’s a very scary thought when you are my age. It’s…it’s…TECHNOLOGY! :scream:

5 Likes

So are you guys going to put nursery info at the beginning? Are you going to add music? Does anybody know how to make those nice videos where you fade from shot to shot? I think my photo program can do that but i don’t know how and can I put it in the photo program and then upload to youtube? (I really am so ignorant of all this. I can barely text on my Samsung phone. But I know more than i did last year. Maybe video is my "new frontier?’)

3 Likes

Helen, the videos need to follow YouTubes’s parameters. I know the length limit use to be 10 minutes but I’m not sure if it’s changed. For what we’d need it for on Reborns, I don’t think you’d want a very long video as people won’t sit there long to watch. Just something to quickly showcase the baby.

1 Like

It’s a new thing Dave added yesterday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was just thinking of about a minute or two long…kind of like a commercial for the baby. LOL

1 Like

Perfect! :slight_smile: