Reborning dreams

I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s had them. So share your weird reborn dreams. I have them often. But here’s my annoying dream from last night:
I had a porcupine kit. And I messed it up. So I was stripping it…each and every individual quill…with q-tips that kept shredding…So many quills…So many shredded q-tips…
NO porcupine kits for me…ever. :persevere:

14 Likes

Haha, that’s too funny:) I had some weird dreams when I first started reborning, in one my first reborn was alive but didn’t need to eat, because she was a reborn not a real baby:)

5 Likes

Oh goodness, I’ll often dream about having hundreds of kits and going through all of them to find a specific one but never finding it.
Or I’ll dream about accidentally melting a very expensive kit. I use air dry paints though. :rofl:

6 Likes

Never had any of those :slight_smile:

1 Like

I often dream that I’m painting a baby in my sleep. If I could really do that, I’d have the biggest stash of finished babies ever. LOL

6 Likes

I dreamed a baby fell through the ceiling into my arms. Then when I looked closer it was a doll. Still pondering what that means.

4 Likes

Lol I just had a dream last night that included mine. I dreamt there was some type of apocalyptic national emergency, yet I strapped my keepers into a car seat, grabbed my 13 yr old by the hand, grabbed her rat in his ball and took off running out of a building. Y’all we ran to a safe space — where? Target? My safe space in a national emergency was Target😐
Now I’m awake n the only thing I questioned was how did all 3 fit into that one carseat🤦‍♀️
You know what—I will never mix wine and sleepytime tea at night ever again.

6 Likes

LOL! I love it!

3 Likes

That is hilarious! :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I think I have reborns dreams every night since I started to reborn on Jan 1. I think my concern is that I want to do so much and I just have so little time to do it. I can’t wait for retirement when I can spend my time how I want.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah. Retirement’s awesome! You can do what you want, when you want and with who you want. Or not. lol

2 Likes

Please mix wine and sleepytime tea again. We want a sequel. :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol my husband told me to never do that again bc my dreams are chaotic without it🤦‍♀️

2 Likes

Bwahahahahaaa!

What scares me is the thought of someone’s safe space NOT being Target!!! Lol. :rofl: But one of us is bound to dream of running into the Bountiful Baby warehouse!!! :joy:

3 Likes

Oh no!

I don’t have reborn dreams but if I have been painting hair I fall asleep seeing hair or thinking about hair…

I really need to get out of the house more.

2 Likes

I had my first reborning dream last night. I dreamed someone ordered a custom Tinky for a Harry Potter themed birthday party. I said that I don’t do alternatives, but I would do this one. I was buying the kit when I woke up. Now I am wondering how Tinky is selling…

4 Likes

Well I guess you have to buy Tinky and find out. She’s literally your dream kit now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes