Reborn Shop Name

That is such a sweet way to honor your nephew!!!

2 Likes

I name my reborn business after myself. Since my name is Harmony I named my company nursery name “Harmies Creations Reborn Nursery”. If you want to visit my website, click the link below: Good Luck!!:wink: :grinning:

5 Likes

I picked mine for the Beatles song “Hear Comes the Sun” (Lil Darling) and put my own name in it to clarify

https://www.facebook.com/NancysLilDarlings/notifications/

5 Likes

I named my nursery Little Lynziloo Reborn Nursery after my daughter. Her name is Lyndsey, and my mom always called her Lynziloo.

6 Likes

My nursery name is Picket Fence Babies! When I first started painting I was living in a cute little house with a picket fence around it and baby photo shoots were all done in front of the picket fence. I’ve since moved, but still love the name.

5 Likes

I chose Southern Lullabies as I am from the south and always listen to music while painting. I never sold or advertised online much so had a banner made for when I set up at flea markets. So far have checked online and can’t find anyone with the same name. Although some similar not the same :slight_smile:
Now just to design a logo lol

5 Likes

My name is: “The Tartan Thistle” since I came from Scotland it worked for me!!

8 Likes

Attic Flowers Doll Art. My hubby, my oldest daughter and I sat around the table and we came up with three final names we shortened it to two, then after looking around and careful thought Attic Flowers was chosen. As in beautifu but my dolls are Art Dolls that you want to keep in the Attic - away from view but close to keep an eye on them, lol!

8 Likes

My reborn nursery name is Butterfly Kisses Nursery. I choose it because of the song that I really liked “Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carisle”. I also choose it because it reminds me of all the babies and children that passed away prematurely (little butterflies) and about those women who bought one of my dolls for therapeutic purposes.

Choose a name that means a lot to you. It will keep you motivated and passionate.

Link to my shop: ShieldSquare Captcha

4 Likes

HoneyBunnyBabies. My ex used to call me Honey Bunny. But I don’t like him anymore :crazy_face: so I began calling my son Honey Bunny and we always used to imagine that I would open a store at this little street with quaint shops. I would sell my dolls and he would sell Pokémon cards.

5 Likes

Swaddle Me Nursery. I like how it flows, kind of rhymes, and I LOVE swaddled newborns!

5 Likes

I chose Dollymammas nursery and art doll hospital. I thought it was funny take on Dali llama.

9 Likes

My nursery name is Itsy Bitsy Nursery because everything about babies are Itsy Bitsy lol

4 Likes

My nursery name is Carolina Cuties(15 years).Chosen because I am a Carolina girl (North Carolina)and it has been stolen once by someone on Ebay and again by 2 ladies on Facebook.At least that is the ones I know of.Hard to keep somebody from copying.

3 Likes

Do any of you list your reborns on reborns.com under a business account with your shop name or personal account?

1 Like

I am a little confused on your question… but this is mine… It comes up as my name… but inside it is says my nursery name
https://www.reborns.com/JenniferLesser

2 Likes

Sorry for setting up PayPal. Do you make a business account or personal?

3 Likes

Oh. We (my hubby and I) have a business account. He had the account before I started reborning… so I am not much help in setting it up… :wink: I took his over… lol

2 Likes

Ok thanks. It needs a business address but there is no such place except my home lol

You can yse your home address. It’s also a tax write off. Watch the movie… the accountant.

2 Likes