Reborn kits, outfits, body parts

Link added for photos!
http://s499.photobucket.com/albums/rr352/teenybundles/I have a lot for sale. I am not able to reborn much now since I work full time. If you are interested in any of these items, please email me and I will send photos. I need to upload them all.
*28” toddler with custom made body. (Limited edition-#44/100) It needs stripping a little more. I hate stripping dolls, but did use winsor/newton to slightly strip a layer(I just didn’t take the time to complete it). I am asking 90 plus shipping for all! (I paid so much more!) I am just not very crafty and couldn’t figure out how to put this one together. It didn’t come with instructions!
If I can find blue glass eyes, I will throw those in at no cost. I purchased some with the doll, but have yet to find them. If I sale, that would motivate me to “dig” through all of my boxes. I still haven’t unpacked from moving everything.
Here is the link to the toddler-http://dollssoreal.zoovy.com/product/KTGFPAULA/Paula-Doll-Kit-by-Gerlinde-Feser-LE-100-28inches.html
*Kylin by Laura Tuzio Ross with belly plate-brand new with Certificate of Authenticity-asking 80 plus exact shipping-PENDING SALE
*Keelen by Sabine Hanson-Brand new kit-asking 55 plus exact shipping
*Romie Strydom limbs(arms/legs from Bella) I think they make a 19” doll. They need stripping. Asking 15 plus shipping
*Julie by Pat Moulton-pink(limited edition-45/500) asking 30 plus shipping.
*Sofie head peach(brand new just used limbs on another doll) I can’t find plugs either. Asking 10 plus exact shipping.
*Hannah Knoops head-brand new-asking 35 plus exact shipping(paid 45 plus shipping)
*Tory kit-peach(no plugs) brand new kit-asking 20 plus shipping.
*Peach dressy outfit-fits 17-19” doll I believe(comes with top, bloomers, hat) asking 25 plus shipping
*Cream colored dress fits a 19”-21” doll(comes with dress, bloomers, hat) asking 30 plus shipping
*Pink dress fits a 14-17” doll(comes with dress, hat) 25 plus shipping.

Any interest and I will email you photos. I have always had great feedback. You can look at my name on ebay-ktsw27 and see I have 100% feedback. Everything is from a smoke free home!
Paypal only!