REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Yes
Cristina Iglesias is the “scultptor” who copied kits.

Her last name is now Jobs… last I looked.

I do not know for sure that ALL their dolls are copies but yes she did get caught copying years ago

3 Likes

I have searched for babyclon and their website will not come up for me. I see images but no site.

1 Like

the site says it is down for me also.

1 Like

Found them on Facebook though. I’m going to email Dave and let him decide what he wants to do.

1 Like

They have now stolen @WillowsWeeOnes Alien
:frowning:

1 Like

added
seelenme. com
obabydolls. com
tuttostyle4u. com
tomtombaby. com
Beauban
Silicone Reborn for Sale_
Reborns & Realistic Dolls For Sale
reborn-dolls-for-sale. com
Jaqdboxingnc
Silicone and Reborn baby dolls for sell
ebestce. com
sunflowering. net

Now in 2 lists!

2 Likes

added

realisticbaby. com

hayox.shop

hayox

theranmc. com

noodless. net

uiueru. com

Silicon babies for adoption

3 Likes

I’m not even sure which is the actual company name, but here you go. Full body silicone for $13.99 Also choice of a Levi or Luxe prototype for that price as well. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
If umxsn is the company, they aren’t even bothering to come up with real names now.

4 Likes

And another.

3 Likes

Oh, these people grind my gears!!! They are like a virus.

6 Likes

I have a whole bunch of new ones added but havent redone the image yet.

4 Likes

UGH! :persevere:

1 Like

Added
Sumsoow
Forsongsong
keepgoingwa. com
toomorefunny. com
befirsts. com
shallwedream. com
shallwedream 2
nowfmotorny. xyz
nekolly. com
Sunburst
edgycici. com
puddingword. com
umxsn

3 Likes

It’s like they keep getting cheaper. Didn’t they start off with like $60 or something?

2 Likes

Maybe that’s a good thing? When it was $60 or $100, I could kind of understand how people could fall into the trap of thinking they would actually get a nice doll. They have no idea how much this stuff actually costs… but $13.99… come on now.

5 Likes

Haha. “shall we dream”. Shall we dream we get the doll seen in photos???!!
Even too more funny and keep going…it’s like they are poking jabs at people who fall for these sites.

2 Likes

Hm, I guess so. I wonder how many people will fall for a $14 full silicone doll.

1 Like

Anyone remember the magazines, about 40 years ago (maybe a bit longer), that had all those ads in the back selling gimmicks? X-ray glasses, super slime, and other stuff that couldn’t be true? That’s what these people remind me of.

1 Like

Hey, did you check this site Looks close to the trulyreborndolls. Dont know if its this relevant for you they translated it into german, so no english.

https://kleinesschaetzchen.de/collections/bestsellers?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9ICb29i16gIViKkYCh0QwQ-BEAAYASAAEgKM5vD_BwE

Just got on this Website while searching for information (got on trulyreborndolls too) and gladly didnt order.
Scary how many scammers are out there!

(And sorry for my poor english)

1 Like

Sadly i cant take pictures in here :frowning:

1 Like