Reborn bucket list

What is on everyone’s reborn bucket list? (What dolls do you want or things you want to achieve)
Mine are:

-Owning a baby painted by Silvia Creations
-Owning a silicone doll
-Paint a LLE kit
-Start rooting

6 Likes

Owning a Silvia baby. :heart::heart::heart:
Paint all the new realborn kits that will be released soonish.
Paint a toddler.

3 Likes

Painting a silicone
Sculpting a head
And owning a prototype

I doubt most of those will happen, but it’d be fun

5 Likes

Painting a set of Twins for myself. I keep changing my mind on which kits. :slightly_smiling_face: Right now it’s Elyse and Alexis Brace
Owning a Silicone Preemie with a few bells and whistles.

4 Likes

Creating silicones from start to finish! (Including sculpting, molding, pouring, painting, and rooting!)
Own a doll created by someone else
Paint saskia
Paint Alexis by Cassie brace
Paint any of Cassie braces kits
Have kits made of my sculpts!

7 Likes

Hmm! Bucket list… I am thinking! I would like to make a cuddle baby. I also would like to get dolls finished for the nursing homes, but having to wait until all this blows over. I need to paint another Jack (who I have in my stash) this December to show against my first baby Jack and my first year of reborning’s growth. Honestly I am pretty happy with how things are going right now. I’ve painted two of my favorite kits (Sarah and Zori).

7 Likes

I’m using this time to make some dolls for the nursing home as well. I reborned some kits and playdolls because I hear elderly like the light small dolls so it doesn’t have to be a doll kit. When this is over I will make some deliveries. I joked with my husband that all my dolls for the nursing home was my Covid 19 baby boom. I’m hoping for 15 dolls in all.

4 Likes

It’s always been on my list to paint at least one of every BB kit. I haven’t even made it through all the regular kits and they keep coming out with new realborns, I’m never going to catch up!

5 Likes
  • Own a Bianca Franke baby
  • master hair painting
  • sell/win a contest @ROSE
  • go to the Valencia Doll Show
4 Likes

I would love to find at least one of these SOLE sculpts
Leelou brace
Toby brace
Ethan Russell
Knox eagles
Robin asleep Johnston
Erin Stoete
(There are a few more I’m missing lol)

Learn to root
Paint the new realborns coming out
Get a Peachtree nursery baby
Get a precious Paz baby (this probably won’t ever happen lol but man!)
Add a open eyed baby to my keepers
Improve my work by learning to blend better and shading
Buy and learn powders

5 Likes

MacPherson’s and Irresistables both have Erin. MacPherson’s is taking pre-orders for Robin asleep.

5 Likes

My bucket list includes making a silicone baby from start to finish.
Owning any Romie Strydom silicone.
Winning a prototype contest.

5 Likes

Becoming a prototype artist. That is my only goal.

2 Likes

Ty! I thought Robin Asleep sold out!
I had one, then needed money so sold it thinking I could buy another then thought she sold out lol
Erin I thought her head was only available lol now I see she comes as a choose your own limb set and now can’t figure out which to get :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yay! I’d love to see that! How far have you gotten?

1 Like
  • Painting Gabriela Swialkowski with the chest plate.
  • Painting twins, preferably toddlers.
  • Painting a fairy
2 Likes

So far I’ve painted 141 BB kits, but some of them I have done more than once. 44 of them were repeats so I’ve almost done 100 different ones, so not even halfway there yet. And at the rate the Realborns are coming out I’m getting farther and farther from the finish line.

5 Likes

Wow! How far along are you with this list now?

1 Like

Not a whole lot farther. Lots of the kits I painted this year were not BB kits. I’m sure if I added them up it would be more than I think though.

2 Likes

Have my Maizie kit painted. Maizie looks just like my son. To be able to paint my Sabrina kit in a way that would be a tribute and good likeness of my friend who’s missing and has the same name and looks like her to me. To own a Soairse.

2 Likes