Reborn BFF's & Dolly Friends

The reborn community is a great place to meet people from all over the world who have the same interest and love for Dolls as yourself. It’s so easy to meet and make lifelong friends.

Who are your reborn bff(s)? Who have you met that you can say is your forever friend in this community?

Me: My first Reborn BFF I actually met on THIS board. She is just like me, and we are definitely kindred spirits. My reborn bff is @Estelle85 :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Ok guys, your turn!!!

7 Likes

I have had the pleasure of meeting lots of us at ROSE :heart:

@Blissfulbabies, @colee1970, @AmyR777, @Angel, @izzy , @WillowsWeeOnes, @lynn, @honojane, @Awise1to, @alicekay56 (will continue in the next comment :wink: )

5 Likes

@EliseLynne, @AnnDee66, @Jacky, @snuggle2me, @jubileej, @joyce_angel1, @micholc and this year I met @LynnW and @babymaw as well. Maybe even more.

I love getting to hang out with everyone there and wish we all lived closer !

(edited to add more cause I forgot! lol)

7 Likes

The only friend I have met up with is @Blissfulbabies. I consider lots of the ladies from bb a friend but my BFF reborn friend is another I connected with here. My girl Tiffany! @DancesWithDolls We talk everyday,skype. She is more like my Sister then a friend, and I would love it if we were neighbors but I still have not convinced her to leave CA for MS lol.

7 Likes

Well I have not met anyone in person but consider you all my friends!

8 Likes

After the day I’m having at work …packing up and moving is sounding like a good plan lol.

And I agree, we more like family than just friends and I have bb forum and the wonderful art of reborning to thank for it. Love you sis.

6 Likes

I haven’t met anyone in person, but the ladies here are awesome. I really like… most of you. :joy:

6 Likes

@AmandasBabies @AmyR777 @colee1970 @kareninflorida (oh goodness I’m going to forget someone) @honojane @jlesser @jubileej @Jacky
@AnnDee66 @lynn (will list more in second post

If I left off your name…PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I count myself as blessed to have met so many Reborn Artist. Each one of you remain in My heart as a Dolly Friend Forever.

5 Likes

Post 2 of 3 @alicekay56 @Jessejuice @Awise1to @snuggle2me @Angel @EmilyBB @joyce_angel @MichelleP @micholc
@Albie
If I left off your name…PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I count myself as blessed to have met so many Reborn Artist. Each one of you remain in My heart as a Dolly Friend Forever.

6 Likes

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST @izzy

5 Likes

I didn’t know Albie was on here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love my dolly besties!

4 Likes

Awwww, you are sooooooo amazing! So lucky to know you!

3 Likes

Well thank you to @jlesser and @Blissfulbabies for tagging me. I consider you all dolly friends also. Even though I’m not reborning at the moment (darn husband’s unfinished project) I’m here almost everyday in spirit. I can name almost everyone on those lists also. :smile:

1 Like

Awwwwww I love that! That’s how I feel about my reborn BFF.

3 Likes

You and I talk all day everyday…I feel like we have known each other for years. Definitely lucky to have met you :heart:

3 Likes

Eeekkkkkkkk! Yes!!!

3 Likes

It’s amazing how this hobby has brought so many of us together from all over! I love my dolly friends!

6 Likes

I count myself lucky to have you and so many others in my life as we travel through this journey of life! Hugs!

5 Likes

Im here - Im here - just not very computer savvies but I love to look at your babies and stuff and to be honest - I hate to post pictures of my babies because my photos sucks :frowning2:

2 Likes