Realistic reborn

Hello, I am a newbie. I have been a doll collector for years. From Bjd to porcelain artist dolls I have collected many types. I recently really got into reborns. I would like some help regarding Recommending me with artists that makes really realistic reborns, as close as possible. My budget is around $1200 ( maybe a little more or less depending) I am day dreaming about a Bianca Franke baby because she is so amazing but way out of my budget. Can you guys point me to the right direction of artist that is around more within My budget?

4 Likes

Hi welcome to the forum. I offer custom babies. I sometimes have premade babies available. Are you looking for a caucasian or ethnic baby? Here is some of my work

12 Likes

Also check reborns.com There are hundreds of reborns there at varying skill levels and prices.

5 Likes

You can scout out ebay… if you refine your search to ‘price highest to lowest’ you will cut out alot of the Chinese knockoffs and other stuff that gets listed under the reborn doll umbrella!!

I have my Mia listed right now…if you would like to see her…there is a thread started with the link to the listing!!!

There are also quite a few really good artists over at reborns.com

3 Likes

Jean…you and I posted at the exact same time😁

1 Like

I’d be careful with eBay. There are some scammers and fake reborns on there.

3 Likes

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F254710475959

Perfect baby ready for her new mama :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Her artist is here on the forum so not a scam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I dont think so…not in the price range she is looking for…and you always always always need to research feedback…

6 Likes

Who is the 5th one down? She’s incredible.

1 Like

Nevermind, it’s Mischa by Linda Murray, I just love that sculpt. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome, there are lots of talented artists here and at reborns.com. Spend some time here, you’re sure to find some beauties. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Katinafleming and @Alypants do some amazing work. Prototype quality.

2 Likes

I’ve bought a couple babes from Barb Michael at Sweet Baboo Dolls.

2 Likes

I was looking around the forum and in the market place is there a way for me to filter out finished dolls from the kits that are for sale?

1 Like

I googled her! I love her dolls but her website seemed to be down and she is no longer on reborn. I wonder if she’s no longer making dolls?

1 Like

I googled sweet baboo dolls and found her on Facebook.

2 Likes

Last time I used her , I found her on Facebook. I met her and bought a doll from her at rose. Then later she did a custom for me.

2 Likes

how much did she charge for a custom? If you don’t mind me asking

1 Like

How much did you pay for her custom if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Omg, the expression on the first baby is so cute! Who is that?

1 Like