I really like Shannon

1 Like

I see Shannon in my future :heart:

1 Like

Aww, that second baby is so precious!

2 Likes

I think I like them both! :wink:

2 Likes

I love both of them. I hope that BB does produce Shannon asleep and Maria again. I missed both of them. I have not painted any kits made at the new factory, but I did order Sunny and I cannot wait to paint her (but I have to) I am redoing the part of my house where I paint and it will be at least a month before I have it ready to work in again.

5 Likes

Shannon is adorable awake.

I LOVE Maui, though.

2 Likes

Did they even release Shannon asleep yet? I missed her too if that’s the case.

2 Likes

I am not sure. Maybe they did not. I hope I did not miss her, but I know I missed Maria.

2 Likes

Just searched for Shannon on their site and there is no listing for her at all. :frowning:

You are right she disappeared. Even the link they put in this post doesn’t work anymore

https://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/introducing-shannon-asleep-new-realborn/102622

1 Like

Wasn’t she on the discontinued list? I sure hope I’m mistaking but I thought I remembered seeing her on it.

Well that would be unfortunate if she was discontinued before she was even released

2 Likes

If they’re doing away with the second factory it makes sense to do so before ordering a bunch of kits.

1 Like

What I’m hoping it means is that they will bring her back when they get rid of the other factory that was making the bad vinyl and then trying to cover up their problems.

3 Likes