Realborn® Madison Awake Prototype, and a New Gorgeous Realborn® June Prototype!

Hey Everyone!

Come see our newest Realborn® prototypes! We have our first ever Madison Awake, perfectly reborn by Marie Gambus! Marie did an incredible job with her, her realism is beyond belief, just see for yourself. You can check out her auction here: Madison Awake Auction To sign up to be notified when this beauty is available on our website, just click on the “Email Me When Restocked” button in her item description, found here: Madison Awake Item

We also have a new Realborn® June prototype on eBay now. This gorgeous, chubby little girl was reborn so beautifully by the talented Jacqueline Kramer. June is perfection as well! She is a must watch, come check out her auction here: June Auction Doesn’t she look amazing in that purple? Jacky did an incredible job with both her reborning and styling!

The real baby June is the daughter of Ann, event coordinator for the ROSE International Doll Expo. To see some gorgeous video footage of the real baby (and to sign up to be notified of her release), check out her item: June Asleep Those chubby cheeks will melt you, June is a must have!

Both auctions are now featured on our homepage at: BountifulBaby.com

Thanks so much!

Bountiful Baby

8 Likes

OMG they are both soooo precious! I’ll be taking out a loan to support my addiction. Love all these new sculpts they are super and I never worry about the quality, thank you.

I think BB has the BEST quality kits ever!! Some of the really expensive kits are not good at all. Weird!