Realborn Louis

Realborn Louis sleeping I saw on Facebook and thought to share with everyone else

10 Likes

Whaaaaat another one? Omgoodness I need to see more of him

3 Likes

There is more pics on his eBay link from Facebook I just did a couple screenshots real fast

1 Like

That! That image right there and my heart was stolen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

He is cute there is a lot cute kits comming out with so little money I’m am excited they keep comming with new kits

Wonder how many surprises new kits be seeing online

Great job @bbsupport for all ur hard work and surprises

2 Likes

Oh I LOVE LOVE this one!!! Oh he just replaced Michael for my number one new must have!!

1 Like

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254555854659?fbclid=IwAR3em4i6osEU9eAyODp7edic11G7niQqPVm-ck2jxFWg3ekwW23TRWNIsUc

3 Likes

9 Likes

He is an angel!!! :heart_eyes: He literally looks sent from heaven :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I NEEEEED!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you for the link!!! This little guy is perfection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: it almost looks like my daughter at birth… oh man. This makes 4 babies on my list from BB.

2 Likes

He looks a lot like Zuri, are they brother and sister maybe?

1 Like

Oh my! He is pure sweetness. I mean, is this a year’s worth of Realborns being teased? Surely there aren’t this many kits that I’m going to have to buy :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

There are plenty more still to be seen! I was very busy working on the realborns last year:)

9 Likes

my favorite Realborn I created last year, still hasn’t surface the prototypes yet(yes that is to tease everyone). My goal in 2019 was to really step up my game when it came to working on all the new baby’s, and in 2020 I want to so the same with realborns that are currently in the work.

10 Likes

WOW! Super busy! lol
I know Aspen asleep, Phineas , Johannah awake are recently out.

The ones soon should be Leilani yawning, Martin asleep, Micheal asleep, Jade awake, Brooklyn awake, James asleep and awake, Christopher asleep, Autumn asleep, Charles awake and Louis asleep.

Am I missing any??? I love seeing upcoming kits

3 Likes

That what has been seen so far… :smirk:

6 Likes

A few years back, (2017?) I saw pictures of some toddler babies that Denise made. Will they ever be produced as kits for us?

3 Likes

This one is so precious! Don’t think my skills are up to making him look really good, but I can get the kit and save for later – I have a LOT waiting to be done. But, there are several that I really want from these new, released this year, Realborns that I want. They are just really precious! March was a kind of tight month for me as far as money. But April is almost here and a replenishing of the money!!! PLUS my birthday. I just thought of what I want hubby to get me for my birthday. That is what started all this for me – 2 years ago hubby purchased my first kit for my birthday. :slight_smile:

1 Like