Realborn Leilani awake

Is she not a popular baby for artists? I ordered her kit last night but found very little pictures of her other than prototypes. I personally think she is absolutely precious! If you’ve painted her please share! :slightly_smiling_face: I have this weird habit of when I purchase a kit I look at just about every picture I can find to get inspiration lol.

5 Likes

I don’t think many like her. I painted her and I really enjoy her. Even with her “pimp hand”. :joy::joy: She’s a sassy chunk!

3 Likes

She definitely has some character about her which I love! I definitely lean towards the ones with silly expressions vs calm peaceful ones. :slightly_smiling_face: You did an amazing job.

This is very nicely done for this sculpt.
I’ve seen quite a few of this sculpt that look like they were done by beginners.

So this is probably a harder sculpt to bring realism to? Or maybe people have chosen it as a first then moved onto to ones with more facial creases?

I have a couple realborns I don’t like, I can’t explain it. She is one of them (although I do like how softly you painted yours), I love he yawning version. Phinneas is another one, there are some asleep babies I adore but awake versions not so much.

I think certain sculpts trigger certain reactions. Yael (Legler) is one of my favorites because he reminds me of my youngest son.

I really like her, she’s on my ‘wanted’ list.