Realborn landon clothing

I want to buy a landon kit and i dont know what size clothing he/she wears? Hes a 21" doll and i have no idea what clothing size he/she is

1 Like

I heard he was over 10lbs at birth so I would think he’s good with 0-3 months and even some newborn :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s huge. Most people are using the Easton body for him. I’m working on one and plan to use an Easton body. This should make him wear 3-6 month size. The way I see it, my biggest baby was 9 pounds 4 ounces and 24 inches long. He came out wearing 3-6 months. Landon’s limbs and head are about the same size as my son’s. You can’t tell me he wore newborn size in real life.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen his kit in person…so sorry if I misrepresented his size to her. It’s what I read from others. :slight_smile:

I have him on the Easton body and he wears 3 month, some 0-3. Haven’t tried 3-6 yet!

1 Like

I have him on a 22 inch body and he is too big for most of the newborn clothes I have, he fits better in most of the 3 month size stuff. I put him in a 3 to 6 month sleeper and its baggy on him.

I think you represented what BB says. They recommend a tiny body for him. But the recommended body doesn’t look like it’s the right proportion for his limbs and head. I know my son has always had a long torso. But he needs it for his long arms and legs. Seems to me like Landon needs a long torso too.

1 Like

I used Grant and Easton’s body for him and it fits really well. He’s a big baby.

2 Likes