Realborn kit quality

…Is SUPERIOR! An absolute DREAM vinyl to paint on, affordable, and anatomically 100% accurate! Could not ask for anything more! Thank you, BB!!!

I will soon be offering several Realborns for sale: Owen, Miranda, Kase awake, sleeping Joseph, Ashley and Jaxson. Not taking customs for these; Just taking artistic liberty and hoping someone will like the results!

I have only done one Realborn in the past (Kimberly) and now I’m hooked!

17 Likes

I agree! A non-Realborn would have to be very, very special, or else very very cheap for me to consider it after working with realborns!

Realborns are the best!

4 Likes

Superior value for the money ESPECIALLY with the 1/2 off sale!

2 Likes

I LOVE the Realborn!

2 Likes

The realborns are the greatest!!

2 Likes

I recently finished Realborn Joseph, and his vinyl was so nice!

2 Likes

Agree 100% RealBorns are my favorites

3 Likes

I love the realborns. Vinyl quality is exceptional and the detail is fantastic!

3 Likes

I too love the Realborns but sometimes I get a little tired of all the creases-----cause I’m totally horrible at them!!

1 Like

Yes, I love the way they look but the creasing can be a never ending challenge… But worth the hassle when all done

1 Like

Ok, it’s funny you should mention that because I just spent an entire day creasing!!! Best way is to use a lliner brush, then blot with a dry brush or cosmetic wedge, then use china mop to blend smooth!

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s pretty much what I do, but I just hate it and I’m not very good!!

I bet you’re better than you think!

That’s sweet. Thanks