Realborn Kimberly

BB hasn’t posted “SILVIACREATIONS” version of Realborn Kimberly yet!!! I just saw the listing on Ebay. I’m probably just moving a little ahead of BB at the moment. After seeing her version, I’m REALLY sold on this kit. I have to get this kit when it is released!! I’m really excited for it.

Just a picture of Silvia’s version. This picture is from Silvia’s ebay listing of her. Making sure to give credit

11 Likes

Did you see what the bid is up to? OMGosh ! Over 5000. :scream_cat:

1 Like

I think this kit is darling! I like both renditions and the blank vinyl

1 Like

after the first prototype I know I want her… thank you for the picture

2 Likes

So Gorgeous…I love this kid… :smile:

2 Likes

She is soo cute! :blush: I wish all of the realborns had full limbs like she does.

2 Likes

NOOooo yesterday when I posted this. It was at about $3500

1 Like

Is she going to be a limited or open edition? I must have her. I know the protos just came out, but I am so excited about this one that it’s hard to wait.

1 Like

Can someone explain what a prototype is? Is that like the first version of a completed reborn? Is that why the eBay listing is so much?

2 Likes

Protos are the painted versions of a sculpt normally done by well known artists and are used for the photos to sell a particular doll kit. They are the first of any kit (can be several protos done of any one sculpt), normally painted and sold before the actual kits become available to the general public and will be the photos displayed on suppliers websites that you see when you are browsing looking for a kit to buy. :smile:

5 Likes

Ahhh I get it! Thank you @westernstarr! :0)

Very welcome :smile:

1 Like