Realborn Give-a-way

why I would like to win one…well it would be my first…I have not done dolls very long but I love it so much and I would love to have a 1 on my list to make and have in my room for my little girl when she grows up…she works with me and we love our time with it…

I have made many purchases of your great products and have many many reborn babys…would love to win one of your special babys to be part of my collection

I would love to win one of these beautiful realborn kits. It would be such and honor to have the opportunity to be a part of this amazing new technology. I can hardly wait to get started on my first (of many) realborn doll kits from bountiful baby!

I would love to win one of the beautiful babies… And here is why. I was looking through all the Bountiful Baby Kits for the ones that look most like my Grand Babies new born pics. I found Molly, that is almost identical to my Elly. Then there was Lilly. She looks like my Laney. Then, I come across Presley, Who looks like my youngest Granddaughter Hayden. When I realized that he was a Realborn and the cost. I know I could not afford one and it would have to wait. So I would love to win this to reborn and put away for my Hayden when she is grown. How cool to have a doll that looks just like you when you were a baby. I wish I could post pics on here. you would be shocked at the likeness. Thank you

Yay! A give away! I would love to be entered just because it’s a doll I would treasure for a lifetime. :blush:
Thank you for the generous giveaway opportunity for all of us. I love doing giveaways myself as well. Good luck to everybody!

I would love to have a chance at the Realborn Give-a-way.
This is so exciting that you are doing this. Thanks so much!!!

I was amazed when I first saw the Real born Presley. I have been reborning for 6 years and have been thrilled at how the realism has improved in the kits. I am a daycare director and hold babies everyday and the Real born kits appear to be the most realistic yet. I would love to win a kit and reborn it! Thank you for the opportunity!

I would love to have one of those precious kits they are very realistic and would be a real pleasure to reborn

i would love to win one for my own personal collection. I have made around 15 dolls and given 12 of them as gifts and kept the other 3. I love the realism of the realborns. I would love to have all 3 of them. Thank for this chance to win BB you all are the best.

I would love to be entered in this giveaway. I love the BB kits.

I would love to win a realborn kit to reborn and keep for my own. Thank-you for doing this…Linda

Are there 2 threads for posting? Anyway, if there are, I would love to win one of the RealBorn kits because I plan on buying one if I don’t win so it would be a bonus to have one without paying for it!

1 Like

I NEEEEEED one of these gorgeous babies!!! I’ve been tryin to figure out how I would swing the cost of one ever since the prices were posted!

Is 74 years old too old to start a new hobby? I think not !! Am into reborning only less than a year and just sold my 16th baby. I love my new hobby – AND I would really love to win one of these gorgeous babies !!!

2 Likes

I need to win the realborn baby. I have purchased several kits and finished them. Bountiful Baby always has the best deals on Kits. I just recently purchased a toddler boy Juan. I can see he is going to be hard on my tight budget to reborn so winning would certainly off set my costs. I have made this a full time job so anything helps and those Realborn babies are so perfect I just have to have one and winning is always wonderful!

So beautiful!! Thanks so much for doing this wonderful giveaway!! Please enter me!!!

I’m not sure if I have entered yet because I can’t find my post. So i will post here too. I would love, love, love to win one of these most amazing kits.

I would LOVE to win this giveaway!!! These kits are amazing and I would love to bring one to life!

Hi Everyone, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest.

For everyone that has already replied to to this post, because I can only quote a reply and not completely move it to a different topic and still have it show it was posted from your username, unfortunately, you will have to re-comment onto the correct post.

@aliceharden32 @siamesecat1 @Missjesika25 @Pureimagination @Winchester1 @PinkPolkaDotDawn @dwilliams1112 @momof4 @daycaremom @Monique11 again, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest. You only have to reply on the correct topic once to be entered so if you’ve already replied you do not have to reply again. :smile:

DON’T FORGET! - The other requirement to being entered into the drawing through the forum as well as replying to the correct post, is to go to each of our Realborns and click the EMAIL ME WHEN RESTOCKED button and put in your email.

@judylane1961 @faithllj @lanarj @anon32685797 @linda_m_49 @svdomenech27 @Haleysreborns @almawisecup @sallyr @luvinthedolls again, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest. You only have to reply on the correct topic once to be entered so if you’ve already replied you do not have to reply again. :smile: