Realborn® Dustin Asleep is Available Now!

New Release!

Sweet Dustin is here! He has the softest, most precious look to him. His Realborn is sure to be a favorite! We are really excited that he is now available, and we can’t wait to see all of the adorable reborns of him! You can make him yours here: Realborn® Dustin Sleeping (20" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). This darling boy is about 20 inches long once completed. He has such a calm demeanor about him. His slightly open mouth, his relaxed hands, and his adorable toes and everything else about him is just perfect!

Dustin Asleep was perfectly created from 3D scans of a Real Baby! You can see how amazingly he resembles the real baby here: dustin asleep - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). Dustin’s first photo session turned out so cute! You can also see beautiful video from the real baby’s photo session here: Realborn® Dustin - Incredible real baby footage - YouTube

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

17 Likes

Thank you, @bountifulbaby!! I just ordered him. He is so precious!

I love him!

He is adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: love him​:heart:

He’s so chill in his photo shoot. Looks like he was having a good dream. :star_struck:

1 Like

Noooooooooo not yet!!! I’m not ready!

1 Like

He is beyond adorable

I wanted to by him but too scared I’ll end up with another vinyl like I have with the 2 Felicity kits, I’ve broken so many needles when I haven’t broken one in years, and so over it and regret having got a 2nd kit. I’m not wanting to buy one unless I know for sure it’s the nice vinyl, even though I have a customer already wanting him.

1 Like

Is this the case for both awake and asleep Felicity?

I got 2 Felicity asleep kits, both are really hard dark vinyl

1 Like