Realborn Drawing! - Winners will be announced later today!

Like last time, this drawing is running on our Forum, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube. You can enter five times but only win once. :smile:

‘How To Enter’ is posted on the social network. (i.e. ‘How-To-Enter’ for Facebook is posted on Facebook, Twitter on Twitter, etc.)

CLICK HERE TO ENTER our Realborn Drawing via Our FORUM

i have entered on BB forum cant figure out twitter can someone help me please

I have figured it out

2 Likes

I have entered on all but Twitter… I do not have a twitter account. :frowning:

1 Like

I entered every way I could and it took me hours to figure it all out. Now I have no idea what each one has for the signing in. This dummy forgot to write it all down! You are ahead of me! I don’t think I will be able to learn it by the time I’m 70 they will have changed it all by then! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The lay out is great ! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and me too, lol !

I really want a baby but being 37 and a lesbian makes it that much harder to have a child then I cam across reborn baby dolls and it gave me some kind of hope something to hold get dressed up like mommy. Oh and a very single lesbian at that help!!!

You need to go to the FIRST post on this thread and enter through the link. Your post here did not enter you to win. Do you reborn?

It looks great to me! I enjoy all the fun things Bountiful Baby does, aside from their great service! :smile_cat:

1 Like

I’d love to win. Entered on facebook, oped it took. Not sure what to do to enter here on forum. Thanks.

Go to the first post in this thread and enter there.

1 Like

CLICK HERE TO ENTER our Realborn Drawing via Our FORUM

thanks so much

H i, I have been reborning for four years, I love all the kits on bb.I have reborn most of them. I love the realborns and am working on having one of each to my baby collection. I would love to win one.
jessie

These babies are amazing. The detail is incredible. I purchased Presley Awake and Asleep and would love to win Kase to add to the collection. It is rare that I get to keep any of my reborns so it would be very special to have one of the first edition Kase babies for myself.

Thanks for this beautiful baby. I entered on all possibilities. I’ve been admiring reborns for a long time now, finally found your site. I hope I could start reborning soon, this contest ia a good way to start, hope I win. The Realborn is awsome. it seems so real!!

3 Likes

4/5 good too : )

Woohoo cant wait. Good luck everyone!!!
My luck is horrible i never win anything. Lol

The anticipation builds… :smile:

1 Like