Realborn Drawing! - Winners will be announced later today!

Hi Everyone,

We are doing a Drawing for Realborn Kase Asleep!!
Like last time, this will run on our Forum, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube. You can enter five times but only win once. :slight_smile:

‘How To Enter’ is posted on the social network. (i.e. ‘How-To-Enter’ for Facebook is posted on Facebook, Twitter on Twitter, etc.)

CLICK HERE TO ENTER our Realborn Drawing via Our FORUM

What do you think about the way the contest is laid out this time?

Thanks,

Emily,
Media Manager
Bountiful Baby

11 Likes

Well, I entered through the forum, but now I am going to look for the FB and Twitter and Google and YouTube and I have no idea how to do that? @EmilyBB - I was able to enter through the forum, facebook, and YouTube, but have no idea how to access it on Google or Twitter?

1 Like

No - you click on the link at the top. I did figure out how to enter on Twitter and Google (I don’t tweet so was sure how to find it).

1 Like

So exciting BB is doing another give away!! Good luck to everyone! And thanks to BB for doing this~

1 Like

This is so FUN! Good luck y’all.

2 Likes

I entered on facebook. Shared and liked and filled out entry form. Submit button doesn’t do anything. Am I missing something?

I entered- :smile:

I entered, too! Thank you, BB!!

1 Like

I’m entered! Now for the suspense of waiting! :slight_smile: Good luck Everyone!

1 Like

I entered on Facebook and the forum. At the end of the forum entry it said they would send an email to comfirm my email address and I would need to click a link. I never got the email. (no, it’s not in my spam folder) @EmilyBB is something wrong. I would like to know if my entry is complete. It’s been about 3 hours since I filled out the form.

To answer the question. I like how this contest is laid out…I just want to know if I actually entered.

1 Like

Go to the link in the original post to enter the drawing. Posting on this thread does not constitute an entry!

1 Like

Was so much easier to enter the contest this time round. Thanks for this amazing opportunity!

1 Like

Woo hoo another contest good
Luck everyone :blush::blush:

This is what you should see after ‘Submitting’ your entry on Facebook.

@EmilyBB It wouldn’t work on my mobile, but it did on my laptop. Not sure what the issue is.

1 Like

I’ll look into it. Thank You

Hi @cindym ,

No, your entry was not complete. Not until you confirm it in your email. Try re-entering and verify the email is valid and there are no accidental errors when typed. It may take a few minutes before receiving the email.

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,
Emily,
Media Manager
Bountiful Baby

I can’t tell if I’m entered or not! I had no problem with any of the other sites, but this just keeps jumping me around from one place to the other! I decided to give it one more try… because, I love the realborns and would really love to win one.

I just re-checked my email account and the confirmation arrived last night about 10:00. It took a few hours but now at least I know that I’m entered. :smile:

P.S. THANKS EMILY!!

1 Like

BB Thank you for this chance to win one of the realborns. You actually encouraged me to figure out you tube and twitter. By the time I’m 70, I will be a computer wizard. :heavy_exclamation_mark: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes